Sakura's Feelings

Sakura Pov.

I sat up in my and Emi's room thinking of how to get her back for stealing MY BOYFRIEND SASUKE AWAY and how to get that cheater back! Then the memory come's back, Sasuke Uchiha and Emiko Shihio Kissing, I was filled with rage, But sadness quickly flooded those feelings away. I sobbed wailing out taking out a kunai and shredding her clothes. Banging my kunai into the floor along with my fist making a small dent into the floor.

I heard loud footsteps coming up the stair a little slow though. The door flew open. Kakashi stood there, I was still sobbing, Tears pouring down from my blood shot mint eyes.

"S-Sakura whats wrong!" Kakashi said, Naruto Behind him.

"Sakura! Who did this to you!" Naruto said, eyes wide from staring at me.

"E-emi s-s-she b-brainwashed S-sasuke i-into l-l-loving h-her and n-now.." My voice Trailed off as I hiccuped and Wailed again.

"RRRHH EMI!" Naruto growls, mad at the girl who tried to be nice to him before.

Emi walks in to the room and looks at the tattered remains of the dress that Itachi and Elise got her. She stares in shock, and slowly turns to Sakura, tears in her eyes.

"What's your problem?" Emi whispers. "What the hell is your problem."

"YOU!" I scream. "YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!! YOU ALL WAYS HAVE BEEN!!" Emi flinches away from me.

"Why?" She whispers. "Why do you hate me so much? What the hell have I done to you?"

"You exist!" I say. "You have stolen Sasuke from me!"

"I have not." Emi says.

"YES YOU HAVE!" I say. "SASUKE IS MINE!! HE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS TO YOURSELF!!!" I grab a kunai and stab her in the arm with it. I here a SNAP!. Emi lets out a screech. blood drips down her arm, staining her tank-top and leggings. I yank the kunai out of her arm, and Emi lets out another scream. She runs out of the room, sobbing. Kakashi goes after her. Damn! think to myself I thought I had Kakashi on my side.

"You know," Naruto says. "You shouldn't have done that, Sasuke will come after you, and rip you apart." I just smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~