Special Chapter

Elise's P.O.V.

Waking up in the Akatsuki peacefully was impossible. And what was worse, Itachi was not laying next to me like usual. Where is he? I asked myself.

He should be right here. I sigh, and decide to get out of bed and get dressed. I head out to the living area of Headquarters.

I spot Deidara and Phoenix sitting on the couch. Dei sees me.

"Well that's an accomplishment, yeah." He says. "Your not usually out of bed until ten, Elise. Its eight o'clock right now."

"You think I don't know that?" I hiss. "Besides, Itachi was missing from my side this morning. Do you know where he is?"

"Something about a mission." Phoenix says. "He said he'd be back in an hour or two." I internally sigh with relief. My companion, Iriai (A/N: meaning "sunset") flew to my shoulder. Iriai is a dragon that always follows me everywhere. I found her when I was nineteen years old. She's so fun to be around. Except when she wants something. Then I wanna strangle her. Iriai starts tugging at my hair.

"What?" I ask.

"Follow meeee!" She whines. Did I mention she can talk? "I'm Hungaryyyy!"

"You're hurting me." I say.

"Come onnnnnnnn." she continues to whine.

"Fine!" I say. "Miss bossy." Iriai sticks out her tongue, and flies off. I follow her. I get her favorite food and give it to her. Luckily she shuts up after that. I let my mind wonder. What's Itachi doing right now? I think. Is he doing something dangerous? A voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Elise let's go outside." Iriai says.

"Sure." I reply, following her.

When we get outside, Iriai flies out to do her own thing. I sit under a tree and let my mind wonder. I think back to that night. The night of when I did IT.

~flash back~

The moon shone brightly. I walked into the compound, and looked around. I didn't want to do this. But I knew I had too. The first house I walked into belonged to my grandmother. She was a sweet old lady. I gulped and when up to her bedroom. I killed her even before she awoke. I disappeared, reappearing in someone's house. I killed them, than did that to everyone. Disappearing and reappearing into everyone's houses until they all died by my sword. When I got to my own home, I walked in quietly. They were waiting for me.

"So," my father says. "Your on their side now. Figures."

"Look," I say. "I didn't want to do this. But it's the only way to keep Emi safe." My mother smiles softly.

"I remember when you didn't like Emiko." she says. "But I'm glad to see you protecting her now."

"We are proud of you." my father says. "We really are. No one could ever get into the ANBU when they were eight years old. Thank you."

"We love you." mom says. "And Emi. Keep protecting her, Elly. She needs you." I start crying. I administer the killing blow, and sink to the ground and sob.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."

~Flash back end.~

The bright sun makes my eyes open once again. The rays making me automatically moving my arm to block it out. That was so long ago.... I think. Iriai stuck her face in mine.

"The other one is back." She says.

"Really?" I ask. She nods. I get up, and look. Yes, there he is. Itachi. I run up to him, and throw my arms around his neck. he wraps one arm around my waist.

"Itachi," I say. "Your back."

"Hn." he replies. I roll my eyes. I turn to go back inside, but Itachi grabs my arm. I'm about to ask what was wrong.....when I'm pulled into an unexpected kiss. It takes me a minute, but I kiss back willingly.

"I love you Itachi" I say after we break apart.

"I love you too Elise." he replies.

I lace my fingers through his as we walk back. Itachi leaves to report to Leader-sama as soon as we get back in. I sigh. I'm on my own for a few more hours, then I can spend some time with Itachi. I spot Phoenix coming towards me.

"Hey, Phe-chan!" I call. Me, Deidara and Kurushimi are the only ones who can call her Phe-can. everyone else can only call her Phoenix. They cant even put the suffix "Chan" after her name. "Where's Dei-san?" Again: Phoenix, Kurushimi and I are the only ones who can call Deidara "Dei-san".

"He went on a mission." Phoenix says, shrugging. "Did Itachi come back yet?" I nod.

"He's with leader-sama." I say. "He'll be back in a few hours."

"Then you can be with him....." Phoenix says. I can tell she's a little jealous. I suddenly get an Idea.

Phoenix nods. We walk down to Her room. Me, being the clumsy person I am, bump into Tobi.

"I'm sorry, Tobi....." I say. "Are you alright?"

"Tobi's ok......." He says.

"Good!" I say, smiling. 

Itachi looked at me while we were running. "hn?" He said, Meaning, 'Are you ok?' I nodded, I was just thinking about Emi, and Sasuke, Hopefully they were Okay...