The 1st exam

-Emi's P.O.V-

Oh....Oh no. I think to myself. I gulp soundlessly.

"I didn't realize how much people are here." I say to Sasuke. Suddenly, I'm "attacked" from behind.

"Hi, Emi!" Ino says, with her arms around me. "Hi, Sasuke." Sasuke narrows his eyes in annoyance.

"How's it going between you two?"

"Hi, Ino." I say. "everything's okay." I hear barking behind me. I turn to see Kiba and Akamaru walking towards us. Akamaru barks, and jumps into my arms.

"Hey, boy!" I say. He barks and licks my face. "ah!" I say, giggling.

"Hey, stop! That tickles!" He stops, and starts sniffing. He sniffs the bandage on my arm, and wines.

"Hey, what's wrong Akamaru?" Kiba asks. Akamaru barks, and noses the bandage. I wince.

"Yeah, you're right." Kiba says. "That's a pretty nasty looking wound on your arm Emi. what happened?"

"Sakura happened. You know she was always jealous of my relationship with Sasuke. This time she took it way to far. She stabbed me so hard, she broke my arm. I was lucky that's all she did though. I was able to heal it enough so the bone wasn't broken. I figured I'd let the rest of it heal on it's own. I've been taking care of it though, so don't worry."

He looks unconvinced.

Soon, the first exam begins. Some guy appears in front of us.

"My name is Ibiki Morino!" He says. "I'll be your first Procter!" I gulp. I've heard of this guy..... I think. Damn. why did it have to be HIM!? "Listen up!" He says. "You will get a paper and a number. the number is where you will be sitting." After everyone gets a paper and number and sits down, he begins.

I look around. Sasuke is in front of me, with naruto one row over down two rows, and Sakura is across the room. (A/N: not good at remembering the exact words that were said......just gonna start the test......all i remember is they have 45 min to complete the test, and they can't get caught cheating..)

After Ibiki says, "Start!" I flip my test over, and raise an eyebrow. i roll my eyes. Wow. I think. this is easy.......at least for me. I use a jutsu I haven't used in a long time. I can connect my mind to other people's minds. Its quite handy to have.

Sasuke! I say. What? he asks. Do you understand this? I ask. No. He says. Well I do. I say, smirking. I'll give you the answers if you want them! Of course I want them! He snaps. Sorry, that came out harsh...... No problem. I say. Here.....I give him the answers, as I'm writing them down.

Soon, we finish. Now I'm worried. i don't think Naruto has answered a single question! I think to Sasuke. Yeah. He replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HIIIIIII!!!!!!! SORRY THISS TOOK TOOO LONG!!!!!!!! I had to do some major editing on the chapter before this one. hop u enjoy!!! Soon it will be time for the 2nd exam......I cant believe we got this far already!