Sasuke and Emi Have a Feels Moment.

A/N: So I'm apologizing a head of time. You all probebly thought that Emi was trying to become better than someone. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! Emi has a secret. There will be a flashback about a bit of Emi's past This chapter starts AFTER the explanation Kakashi gives about the whole genin thing. but i repeat, there will be a flashback. (Sorry for leaving the last chapter in Sasuke's P.O.V. It has gone back to Emi's P.O.V) (Honestly.........I don't remember what Kakashi actually said..............so i'm going to skip that part. I'm just going to have to make up stuff. THE FLASHBACK IS STILL HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This Chapter was origionally called

Sasuke and Emi Have a Feels Moment. Then End up Sleeping

Together. (Accident? I think not :) ) But Wattpad wouldnt let me have that title

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emi's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm with a groan. I stretch and yawn. I do my routine, then head out to the place that Kakashi-sensei told us to meet him. I think back to what he told us.

~Flashback~

He just told us about how only a couple people actually become genin. all four of us were shocked.

"What?" I ask, "That's not possible!!'

~Flashback end~

(A/N: short i know. sorry.....had nothing.)

I arrive at the training area, Sasuke behind me.(A/N: she knew he was there. It's 2 A.M in this part of the chapter.)

"Looks like we're the only one's here," I say, looking around.

Sasuke hnn'ed. At least try to use words....................Duckbutt. I manage to keep myself from laughing. I sit on the ground, my knees up to my chest with my arms around them. I start thinking back to THAT night.

(A/N: Warning, feels ahead. not really in the flashback.)

~Flashback~

"Why sis?" I asked her, "Why did you kill them? Our parents?"

"I want you to hate me," Elise bitterly replied.

"I loved you!" I screamed, "I looked up to you!! You were my favorite person!"

"You think you're strong enough to defeat me?" she taunted. "I'll tell you what. you keep training, and someday we'll meet again."

With those words, she disappeared.

~Flashback end~

I bury my face in my knees, and cry.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I look up to see Emi crying. I walk over to her, and sit down beside her. She hears me, and looks up.

"I lied," Emi confesses.

"About what?" I ask her.

"I'm not trying to surpass someone," she says, "When I was seven or eight Elise Shihio, my sister, murdered my entire clan. My parents included. I found them in front of the door. mom was............she was............." Emi starts crying harder.

"Sasuke....." she says, "I guess we're in the same boat, then."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"The Uchiha Clan got murdered the same night mine did." My eyes widen at her words.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

Emi nods In confirmation.

"In fact, Itachi and Elise were in it together. Elise called for him to come out of the shadows. When he did, she asked him if he did his job. He said yes. 'The Uchiha Clan is dead.' Elise said 'Good, the Shihio Clan is dead as well. I trust you left Sasuke alive?' He nodded. I want to become stronger so I can kill Elise, and take revenge(A/N: does that sound like a certain someone we all know and love?? ;) ) ," Emi says between her cries.

I wrap my arm around her, and she buries her face in my shoulder. Emi gradually stops crying. She must have realized what happened, because she was about to pull away.

Emi's P.O.V

He's so.....warm. I think to myself. His scent, so comforting. I realize what I'm doing, and blush, almost pulling away, but stop. (A/N: Mostly because Sasuke's arms are still around her. ;);) )

"Sasuke-kun.....?" I ask, and mentally slap myself. I nudge him. No response. I look at him. He's asleep! I think to myself. He's really asleep......He looks so......peaceful. Damn......he's hot........WAIT! what am I saying? unless.........Oh..My..I think......I'm in love with him. I smile, and move closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder, and fall asleep.

~Time skip to 5 A.M~

I wake up to a nudge, and a scream. I open my eyes and see Sasuke looking at me. I instantly blush and pull away.

"I guess we both fell asleep..." I mutter. He nods, a little red. I notice Sakura looking at us with shock and anger.

"Sakura.........." I try to explain. She stomps off before I could though.

"Alright, Let's start!" Kakashi-sensei says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, Sasuke and Emi had a feels moment. Then they slept together!! Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! *Extreme fangirling* Comment on a couple name for these two plz! I have nothing! :'(