THE PEDO!

~Emi's P.O.V~

I shake slightly as I walk through the forest with my team. I cautiously look around, and gulp. Sasuke links our fingers together. I squeeze his hand tightly, but not enough to hurt.

"Hey," He says. "Its going to be okay, alright?" I nod, and take a deep breath.

We stop in a clearing. Naruto goes off to do his own thing. I'm on high alert. Naruto comes back, but something is off about him. I get up immediately and into a protective stance, kunai in hand.

"Hey, whats wrong Emiko?" 'Naruto' asks.

"You." I say. I look at Sasuke and he nods. Sasu noticed. Good.

I run at the fake, and swipe at his torso, but he dodges.

"EMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Sakura screams. I ignore her and swipe at 'Naruto' again.

"You're not the real Naruto." I say.

"Wh....what?" He says. "E..Emiko, w..what are you t..talking about? Of course I am."

"Then if you're really Naruto, where's the scratch on your cheek?" I ask. He's dumbfounded. "Also, Naruto is right handed. you've got your kunai holster on your left side. and finally..." I say appearing behind him. "Is that if Naruto knows whats good for him..........He'd know that I hate being called Emiko!" I slice his back, forcing him to return to his original form.

~Short time skip cause Author-chan is board of this~

A few minutes after we took care of the guy that was after us, me and the rest of Team Seven sat around the clearing. We came up with this really long password in case one of us isn't us. at least, thats how Sasuke put it. I knew he did it for a different reason though.

I'm on high alert. Mostly because I'm very weary. I'm constantly looking around. Sasuke puts an arm around my shoulders and pulls me close to him. Sakura is close by. Naruto has disappeared again.

As soon as i thought we were safe, a lady appears before us. I take my defensive position, as does Sasuke. Sakura joins in as well.

"Who are you?" I ask, internally grateful that I sounded more confident than I felt.

"That's not important." She says. She uses some jutsu on us.

I freeze where I stand. I watch my own death with wild eyes. I fall to my knees, paralyzed with fear. W...what was.....t...that? I ask myself. I just.....watched my own d...d...death! who ever this person is, she's terrifying! I try to move, but nothing happens. Come on! I scream at myself. Come on! move! M..move damn it! m...Move! MOVE!!!! I manage to get my hand near my Shuriken holster, but that's all I manage to do.

Suddenly, I feel Sasuke's arms around me, and he carries me and Sakura away. I snap out of the paralysis, and look at the wound on Sasuke's knee. it's bleeding badly.

"S.........S......Sasu." I say, shaking violently. "I'm scared......no......terrified! Sasu........" I start crying. I've never felt this way in my life. I just wanna curl myself into Sasuke, and sob. Sakura starts talking, but is quickly shut up by Sasuke.

The 'Lady' finds us. I shake the fear from my mind, and take a stance once more.

"Aren't you a brave little soul?" She taunts.

"Well, thats perfect." The male's voice gets deeper as hespeaks. "I heard about you, you know? Ever since then, I've been tracking you down. Phoenix Princess." He smiles, terrifyingly.

Just then, Naruto comes walking up, and says, "Whats the password again?"

I smirk. "So, Naruto?" I ask. "You decided to show up after all?"

"Yes!" He says. "I'll never turn my back on my friends!" Causing my smirk grows wider.

I turn back to the person. He just smirks evily at me. I gulp. Alright, Emi, you can do this. I run at him, and try to slice his torso. He dodges and manages to hit me. Hard. I gasp for air, and cough up blood.

"EMI!" Sasu yells. He runs at the person only to be knocked back again.

"You said you wanted my name." The guy says. "My name is Orochimaru." I gasp. No wonder this guy was so familiar! I think. Orochimaru is one of the Legendary Sannin of Konoha! This is bad! I gulp.

"And now.." he says' appearing behind me."I will take you and use you." Orochimaru injects something in my bloodstream, and I start getting dizzy. Sasu. I think. I love you. I always will. The memories flash through my mind. The times me and Sasuke had together. The pain. The love. The time I fell out of a tree. Our first kiss......I'm sorry my love. I failed you. Sasuke. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I failed you. Please forgive me. I love you Sasu. I always will. I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks, but I don't care. My thoughts are only filled with Sasuke. I start blacking out. I hear Sasuke yell my name. One. Last. Time. Before the darkness overwhelms me.

~Sasuke's P.O.V~

I watch horrified as my precious Flower drops to the ground. I stare. For the first time in years, I cry. Right then and there, my world, heart and soul shatter. My Flower. Emi. The only one who could.....make me happy. I scream her name. I don't care anymore. I grab a kunai and charge at the man who took her from me in a last attempt. Pain so sharp peirces my skin like fire. I cry out in pain, frustration, and grief. My lover was gone. Emi. My Flower was stolen and crushed before my very eyes. I black out from the pain, hot tears still rolling down my face.

I lost her. Emi. My Precious Flower. I love her dearly and I will get her back. I will find a way to get her back into my arms. My beautiful Flower will be in my arms once again. I, Sasuke Uchiha, vow to bring her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: heyyyyyy! Phoenix here! Its official. The first book in the Phoenix of Konoha series is over! Be sure to check out comment #LetsStartAWar and which ship is better. Italise? Or SasuEmi?

SEE U NEXT TIME! Also, sorry I didn't update sooner. I was busy.