Emi's Description

A/N: Hey! So, I'm starting off with Emi, because.......well.......why not? I'm doing her personality, her full name, what she wears, what she's good at, her hobbies, her likes and dislikes, and her dreams for the future. as well as her age, her affliction and background *pant* *pant* (I would also like it if you people on Quotev would send me fan art of SasuEmi thx!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name (Full): Emiko Shihio

age:13 that (I think) makes her the same age, as Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto.

personality: Emi is a high-strung bubbly girl. she can be stubborn at times, but she's vary kind, and loving. She has a very strong sense to protect the one she loves, as she shows (will show. since i haven't written that chapter yet. probably will be in 3rd person) this in her encounter with Itachi, Kisame, and Her sister, Elise, when Itachi starts choking Sasuke. (I'll explain in full detail when the time comes.)

affliction: Emi came from Suna, but now lives in Konoha.

Background: Emi Arrived in Konoha when she was 5 years old, and was automatically adopted by the Shihio clan, because she was so friendly, loving and caring, as well as adorable. Emi was thrilled to have Elise as an older sister, and trailed behind her whenever possible, calling her Onee-chan, or older sister. When she was six, Emi came across Sasuke and Itachi as they were training one day, and hid in the bushes to watch. after an hour or so, Itachi finally sensed her, and asked her to show herself. she did, with a bit of reluctance. Itachi praised her being able to hide her presence for so long, saying he wasn't able to sense her sooner. He asked her who she was, and what clan she was from. she proudly pointed her thumb at herself, stuck out her chest, and told him 'I'm Emi shiho, and I'm apart of the Shiho Clan!' she promptly widened her eyes, blushed, closed her eyes, and looked away. Itachi laughed, and introduced himself, and Sasuke. Elise called Emi's name, and walked into the clearing. She greeted Sasuke, then Itachi with a bit of a blush. Emi and Sasuke looked at each other. she invited him to "play" with her, and he agreed. Then, they also agreed that Elise and Itachi liked each other, and promptly started planing on how to get them together. A decision that they would soon regret.

What she's good at: Emi is a master of Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu.

clothing: She wears a sky blue, V-neck dress with a bit of white in the middle. the V-neck is black. a black belt with red string wound around it. brown knee-high boots. A hair pin with a heart on it, that was a gift from Elise. and a sterling silver butterfly on a gold choker-chain that she wears around her neck. it was a gift from Itachi. (Look at the picture above. imagine Sasuke's behind her, with his arms around her waist, and his face buried in her hair.) ( *extreme fangirling* I can see it now! #LOVERS!)

what she looks like: Emi is 5'3, pale skin almost albino, with dark blue hair, and cerulean blue eyes. (Again......PICTURE)

Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, and training.

Likes: being outdoors.

dislikes: when people are being disrespectful to others.

Dreams for the future: to restore her clan, and to kill Elise. as well as being the greatest shinobi Konoha has ever seen.