Ambush Part 2

~Emi's P.O.V~

"Emi!" Sasuke called. He almost ran up to me. He keeled next to me.

"You okay?"

I nod to his question, wincing, "Yeah, just a bit dizzy."

I remember the wound on the back of my thigh. Sasuke notices it too.

"Here, let me bandage that," he says. I shake my head.

"The kunai they had were dipped in poison," I say though gritted teeth, "I need to get the poison out, before it spreads." I take out a kunai, and stab the wound, so the poisoned blood flows out. I do everything to try not to scream, but cry out in pain. Sasuke quickly bandages the wound, so I don't lose much more blood. Then, he helps me stand up, and i sling my arm around his shoulders. Every step is agonizing. I try to blink back tears, but it doesn't work.

"Here, let me," he says, taking off his pack. I give Sasuke a grateful look, and hop on to his back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Let me carry the pack," I say, reaching for it. He hands it to me, and I manage to shrug it onto my shoulder. (A/N: SasuEmi!!!!!!! *Extreme Fangirling*)

Kakashi came out of nowhere, and tied the nin against a tree.

"Hello," He greets, "Sorry you got hurt, Naruto, I didn't think you'd freeze like that." Tazuna asked questions, and Kakashi answered them.

"...............So, I needed to see who these nin were after," Kakashi was saying, "Now I know. Tazuna. Why didn't you tell us they were after you?"

"I didn't because, I couldn't," he replied.

"If we had known about this, then we wouldn't have gotten this far," I say, "This is more of a B rank mission than a C rank."

"Emi's right," Sakura says, "Besides, Naruto is hurt, we need to go back to the village so he can get help."

"Hey, what about me?" I ask, "I'm hurt too, you know." She looks at me, and openly laughs.

"You? Hurt? You're fine! You can walk on your own. so walk on your own, and stay away from my Sasuke-kun!" She stepped closer by this time, and was about to back-hand me, but she was stopped by Sasuke.

"Don't you dare hurt her," He says, calmly, "If you do, I'll hurt you," Sakura backed away, slowly. Like she was scared