Meeting Haku

Emi pov-

I started waking in the morning jogging around near the forest line. The spruce trees were glistening with dew droplets from this morning.

That's when I noticed that same Chakra as before, the air around me got slightly colder, me and my phoenix senses could tell the difference from the air. I was still in Sasuke's clothes and I hugged them against myself. I continue walking, until I hear something in the trees.

"Alright!" I say. "Come on out! I know you're there!"

"So, you knew I was there?" The person says, stepping out of the shadows. I nod. The air around me is freezing now. I shiver.

"I knew it. I say. "You DO have a Kekkei Genkai of Ice Release."

"Clever. very clever." The person replies. "Who are you, girl?"

"Emi Shihio." I say. "You?"

"Haku." he says. "Your the hunter nin that helped my team with Zabuza." I say in realization. He nods.

"I am." he says. We talked a little more, but then he left suddenly.

I walked back to the house, mentally preparing myself for Sakura's and Naruto's glares. I walk into the house, and just as i suspected. Sakura glaring at me. I go to my room, and grab my weapons, then go back outside. I start training, and suddenly I feel someones arms around me, and freeze.

"Relax, It's just me." Sasuke says. I obey, and smile

."Hi." I say.

"Hi." He replies. I turn around while he's still holding me, and face him.

"How's your arm?" Sasuke asks, a bit concerned.

"It's better." I reply.

"Good." He says. He cups my face and kisses me. just like before, the kiss is passionate, yet gentle, like he's afraid he'd break me. I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck, and putting a little more pressure in the kiss. we break away panting slightly.

"I love you Sasuke." I say.

"I love you too." He replies. "Never forget that."

"I won't." I say, and kiss him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY another chapter done.