Confessions

A few days pass. Sasuke and Naruto are still competing to see who is better. sakura has competed the training already. I'm healing, slow but sure. I'm becoming stronger each day. After a particularly hard (And the last) training session, I turn to go, but Sasuke stops me.

"Can we talk for a minute?" He asks. I nod. He then pulls me aside. This is it. I think. I need to do this now. I need to tell him.

"Sasuke, I'm.........." I choke out. "I'm in love with you. I always have been." Sasuke walks closer, and I close my eyes "I mean, If you don't fell the same way, then I understand, but I just needed you to know.....and......" I suddenly feel his lips on mine. My eyes snap open, but then close again. The kiss is passionate, yet gentle. It takes me a minuet, but I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. little did we know, a certain Pinkette was watching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sakura's P.O.V~

I watched as Emi pathetically confessed to MY Sasuke-kun. He was slowly walking closer to her, and I hoped he would hurt her, and say he hated her. but he didn't. That traitor KISSED her instead. I stared in horror, as she kissed him back. I burst into tears and ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sasuke's P.O.V~

I broke the kiss. Emi buried her face in my neck.

"I love you." I say. And it was true. I did love her. I was finally able to say it. finally able to express my love. "I love you as well, Sasuke." She replied.

That night, I was able to sleep next to her, without having to resist wrapping my arms around her because now I could.

Emi buries her face into my chest. I wrap my arms around her, and kiss he top of her head. She quickly falls asleep. I follow soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey guys! another chapter done. SasuEmi FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!