Fight with Zabuza #1

~Emi's P.O.V~

Zabuza Momochi, He was Standing on his sword, A long Silver blade was partially cut into a birch tree, standing backwards, staring at me.

"I was going to Attack the bridge Builder" his bandaged Mask moved slightly "But I can't resist seeing the Phoenix Princess all bruised up and wounded" My eyes widened more than they usually can. Zabuza Momochi, I think to myself gritting my teeth.

Naruto Rushes Forward, A grin on his face, Kakashi Blocks him. "I'll take care of this, Get into Hexagon formation," Kakashi instructs getting ready to fight Zabuza.

"I'll Back you up!" I can't help but call, Stumbling onto my own to feet adding some chakra to my feet for support. Latched onto the earth I start doing hand seals, Rat - Tiger - Dog - Ox - Rabbit - Tiger

"FIRE STYLE: PHOENIX FLOWER JUTSU" I yelled, many fire balls lining up beside me.

Controlling the fireballs with my chakra they started circling Zabuza, until he used the hidden mist jutsu, I couldn't see him, hear him, smell him, or sense him, It was like he had disappeared completely.

"Fire Style: Fire ball Justu" I heard Sasuke say from next to me, sending a fire ball out into the mist.

"Zabuza Momochi is a master of the Silent Killing technique," Kakashi stated ushering us to get back into formation. We nodded, re joining the bridge builders' side.

~3rd P.O.V~

The Fire balls from earlier were still circling around the group, The ones Emi had created, taking form of a bird. One bird landed onto her head giving her a birds eye view of the misty terrain.

"Keep your eyes open, he could be anywhere," Kakashi warns as the mist thickens. Emi lost sight of most of her team.

"Yes, or he could be right behind you," they all heard Zabuza say, ready to kill the bridge builder. Pushing the bridge builder out of the way, Emi and Kakashi both got hurt. Emi got a slight, but deep cut on her cheek while Kakashi got a cut on the side of his torso.

"EMI!" Sasuke screamed grabbing her, Blood flowed freely out of the wound.

"Sasuke I'm fine," She panted, glaring at the Ex-Mist assassin's previous spot who was now gone. Far away on a tree branch, She could sense someone. But this Chakra, It was different than Zabuza's. It was pure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Another chapter is done!