On towards the land of waves!

"Sakura at point A."

.

.

"Sasuke, Point B."

.

.

"Emi here, Point C."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Naruto, Point D."

"You're late, Naruto," Kakashi says.

"Target in sight. Sasuke get ready it's coming your way," I say.

"Alright," he replies, "Shit. Sakura coming your way."

"Naruto!" Sakura shouts. Naruto grabs the cat, which starts scratching his face.

"Confirm target," Kakashi says.

"The cat is Tora. she has a red bow on her neck," I respond, "Alright, let's go."

We arrive at the Hokage's building.

"...........Let's see, another D ranked mission," The Hokage was saying.

"I don't want a D ranked mission," Naruto complains, "I want an actual mission."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Iruka scolds, "You have to work up to actual missions." After a lot of arguing, the Hokage finally caves in.

"Fine, a C ranked mission, that's all!"

"Really Hokage-sama?" I ask. He nods.

"You will be escorting someone."

"Who? Who?" Naruto asks, "A princess? Or........."

"No one like that," Hokage says, "Tazuna, Come on in." A man walks into the door, and he looks drunk. I can smell the alcohol on him. I wrinkle my nose. Sasuke wraps his arms around me, and pulls me close. I bury my face in his neck, and breath his scent. I'm in love with him. I think. I'm truly in love with him. but how do I tell him? I sigh contentedly. I start zoning out, only thinking about Sasuke.

Naruto starts to yell, "I'M NOT AN IDIOT!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT!!" And I snap back to reality.

"Naruto, you can't kill the person we're escorting," Kakashi says, "That's not how it works." With that, we're dismissed.

I walk back to my apartment to pack. when I finish packing, I grab my Ipod, made sure it's charged, and left. I meet Sasuke outside the gate. We have a few minutes to ourselves, so I sit down, and motion for him to do the same. He sits down behind me. I lay my head in his lap, and close my eyes, but not before I notice that he's blushing. I smile.

"Sasuke?"

"Yeah?"

"We're friends, aren't we?"

"Of course, did you think we weren't?" He starts playing with my hair and I lace my fingers through his.

Soon, the whole team plus Tazuna are assembled. Sasuke and I join the rest of the team, our fingers still laced together. Kakashi notices, but doesn't say anything. We start out, Naruto pumped, and Sasuke and I still holding hands.