The Test (Part 2)

~Emi's P.O.V~

Sakura turns towards Sasuke, who had her in a hold, preventing her from getting to me.

"Sasuke, thank you," I utter, as he merely nods.

"Sasuke-kun. Let me go!" Sakura shouts.

"No," he replies, "You're trying to hurt her. I won't let it happen." The timer dings.

"Damn!" I curse. Sasuke lets Sakura go, and walks over to me.

"Why are you worried?" he questions,"We already have two of the bells."

"Oh, yeah." I toss one over to him. He grabs it.

"How did you two get two bells?" Sakura interrogates.

"Teamwork, Sakura," I answer, "Something I tried to ask you about, when I said 'Hey, listen' but you automatically assumed that I was talking about the thing that happened between me and Sasuke." Me and Sasuke go back to the clearing and I notice that Naruto is tied to the post. I sit on the ground, and Sasuke followes. Naruto notices the cut on my cheek, and asks, "What happened?"

"I caught myself on a branch, and fell into some thorns," I reply. I lace my fingers through Sasuke's. "I'm guessing you didn't get a bell, Naruto?" He shakes his head. Figures. I think to myself. Sakura walks up a few minutes later, and sits down, glaring at me. I try to ignore her, but fail.

"Hey," I snap at her, "Do you mind? It's rude to stare at people you know." She ignores me and continues her glaring.

Kakashi soon comes out of nowhere, and starts lecturing us. He goes on and on about how we didn't work together.

"............Sakura. You were too worried about Sasuke, resulting in you being an easy target. Naruto, you only wanted to do it yourself!" he criticizes, "Also-"

"What do you mean?" Sakura asks, not getting it.

"Teamwork, Sakura. Teamwork!" I shout, exasperated, "Something you didn't notice. I tried to tell you that I had a plan, but you automatically said, 'No I don't want to hear it.' and 'Sasuke-kun is MINE! Got it?' Hell, Sakura, YOU FUCKING THREATENED ME! YOU FUCKING SAID, 'IF I EVER SPEAK HIS NAME, OR EVEN GO NEAR YOUR SASUKE-KUN YOU'D..........!!!" I scream. I'm standing up by this time. I feel a hand on my arm. I look down.

"Emi," Sasuke warns, "Don't. Please don't."

"Sasuke," I whisper. I sit back down, and lace my fingers through his, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, another cliff hanger, sorry 'bout that. Again. I need a cute couple name for Emi and Sasuke.

They're so cute together!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Ext