the 2nd exam: Forest of DEATH!

~ 3rd POV ~

Emi and Sasuke have finished, Naruto hasn't even answered one, and Sakura being only slightly useful for knowledge has already finished and started scribbling on her page. Emi was leaned back talking to Sasuke through their thoughts. "Okay" Ibiki the proctor's voice brang them all back to reality and they all looked to the front, Sakura who was behind everyone, glaring Daggers at Emi's Head. "It is now time for the tenth question." Emi gulps. I dont think.....She tells Sasuke.

Hey, don't sweat it. You got this. Besides, I wont let you fail. Emi smiles. Thanks Sasu. She says. "The tenth question is a........special one? You get to choose to take it or not." My eyes widen.

"If you don't want to take it, leave now." Hands shot up. those who didn't take the question failed. I look at Naruto, and bite my lower lip. Come on, Naruto. Emi thinks. Put your hand up...its okay......we'll just try again next year.........Come on! If he wont, i will. Emi tells Sasuke. She starts to raise her hand, but Naruto raises his. He slams it down on the table. "I'M NOT GOING TO BACK DOWN!" He yells. "I WILL NEVER LET MY TEAM DOWN! THAT IS MY NINJA WAY!"

I smile. Ibiki starts laughing. "I'm happy to tell you," he says. "You all pass!" Then the real reason for all of this hits Emi in the face. She raises her hand. "Yes?" He asks.

"If i may, can I explain?"She asks. He nods. "Well, I was thinking on what you said about the cheating." So She starts explaining the reason for it.

After, Sasuke asks, "You figured all that out on your own?" She nods. "Wow." he says.

Suddenly, a curtain appears. Emi's eyes widen. "Alright you maggots!" A female voice says. A woman walks out from behind the curtain. "My name is Anko Mitarashi! I'll be your Procter for the next exam!" Emi sighs. Ive heard of her as well. I think. Okay......? Sasuke says.

Oh, sorry! I forgot. I'll break the jutsu. I use the "rat" hand sign and say. "Release!"Sasuke feels her leave his mind, sighing with disappointment.

"I need you all to be at the designated starting spot in the morning!" Anko says. "I'll tell your sensei's where! You're dismissed." Emi is about to walk out the door, when Sasuke takes her hand. He leads her out of the building, and into the trees.

~Emi's P.O.V~

"We did it!" I exclaim. Sasuke nods. "We're on to the second exam, Sasu!" I sit against a tree, and Sasuke follows, sitting in front of me.

"Love you, Sasu." I say.

"I love you too, my Flower." He replies. I wrap my arms around his neck, and pull him into a kiss. he kisses back, deepening it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comment and leave a like if you enjoy!!!!!!! :P

also, comment down below #LetsStartAWar and which Ship is best: Italise, or SasuEmi