Chapter 1

Kayla’s POV

“Hurry up, Benedicta!!” I yelled at my cousin from the car. She was taking her time, applying extra mascara and kept checking herself in the mirror. 

“I’m coming!” I saw her taking baby steps in some 6 in. heels. My sister, Joann, and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Who wears heels to a concert? She got in the car and slammed the door. She pushed the button to start the car. 

“Do you even know where we’re going?” Joann asked.

“Shut up. Of course I know where we’re going.” She held up her phone and waved it in our faces. “And if you’re going to bother me about that lame R5 band, then maybe we shouldn’t even go!” She yelled. She rolled her eyes, opened the glove compartment, and got out her Red Matte lipstick. We still had smiles on our faces, because we were going to meet R5, the love of our lives, and not even she could ruin it. “WHOOO! We’re going to see R5! THIS IS F-ING SURREAL!” Joann yelled out the window. It wasn’t a surprise though; she is a loud mouth sister, and a crazy R5 fan. But today, I decided to be loud too. Just like in the song. 

“If you don’t put your fucking head back in my car, I will roll the window up and break your neck!” Benedicta yelled at her.  

“How about you focus on driving your car before you get us all killed!” I yelled but then put my hands on my head.

“Dammit! I already have a headache! That’s going to hurt later!”