Chapter 2

Joann's POV

Surprisingly, we got there on time. We got into the line, where we were supposed to give our tickets to the ticket holder and enter the building. We stood there for hours, because of course we were not the only R5 fans. Benedicta popped a piece of gum into her mouth, and popped it very loudly. I guess that meant she was annoyed. Sure enough, 30 seconds later she yells, "I told you we should have left later! Like damn. Y'all are so sissed about this stupid ass band that y'all can't even tell time anymore. This is the first and last time you're going to drag me into this BS! Ugh!"

A group of girls that came together all looked at us in disgust. This was not going like I planned. In fact, IT WAS THE OPPOSITE! I just couldn't wait to get to the booth. The whole hour we were in line, guess who wouldn't shut her mouth? Anyways, we got into the booth and gave our tickets.

The Man In The Booth: Tickets ma'am? [looking at Benedicta]

Benedicta: Hold on! [shoveling through her purse]

The Man In The Booth: Please speed it—

Benedicta: Look! Don't start with me, I told you I was getting the da--- (finds the tickets) Oh wait here they are. 

Me: Benedicta! Hurry! We need to get in the front row!

Kayla ran down the ramp and found a good spot for us to stand and watch the show.

We weren't in the first row, but we were in the front. We stood there and waited for everything to get started. The opening acts seemed to be taking forever! Finally, the lights dimmed and the concert was about to start.

Ross and Riker ran down the stairs and yelled, "ARE YOU READY!?"

They start singing (I Can't) Forget about You, and I feel the song directed to me. It was like heaven, but sweatier, darker, and mustier. I look over at Benedicta and she's just staring at Ross with a blank face.

All of a sudden, Ross runs over and looks at Kayla. He winks and walks back to Front Left. 

Benedicta: Did you see that?

Kayla: What?

Benedicta: Ross winked at me!

Kayla: UM! NO! HELL NO! HE LOOKED AT ME! YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM!

As they yelled Ross looked over and saw the both of them bickering. 

Me: Umm, I think he just looked over at us!

They stop yelling and got excited

Kayla: OMG! WHO? ROSS!

THE NEXT DAY

Benedicta: Wasn't that great?

Kayla: We fucking got kicked out, what the hell do you mean? I should kill you! Ross didn't look at us, because I was hot, he looked at us to have his security guard escort us out!!!

Me: At least you guys didn't get arrested!

Kayla: What do you mean?! You almost punched the security guard in the face! Ugh, I hate you Bene! Why did you have to ruin my life! He clearly looked at ME! Not YOU! UGH!! Just leave me alone!

 It really was Bene's fault, but I had to find a way to fix this. I ran upstairs to my room and got my laptop. I went on Ticketmaster and found that R5 was coming to Baltimore on July 12, which was the day before Kayla's birthday. I ordered the tickets plus the Meet and Greet tickets. 

Me: Kayla, get in here!

Kayla: What? 

Me: Guess what I did?

Kayla: I'm not guessing! I'm in a bad mood, now leave me alone.

Kayla walks out of the door frame

Me: Fine I guess I'll just go to the next R5 concert by mysel---

Kayla runs through the door.

Kayla: OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Benedicta walks in.

Benedicta: Look I know you're mad, but you really don't have to scream so loud that China can hear you!

Kayla: I'M NOT MAD! I'M  SOO ECSTATIC !

Benedicta: And why...?

Kayla: Because we are going to another R5 concert!

Benedicta: Really? So when am I taking you and what time?

Me: Um, you are most definitely not going. I'll drive. I'm 18 anyways.

This time we are going to an R5 concert and she is NOT going to mess this up!