Chapter 3

2 WEEKS LATER

Kayla's POV

This time, I was ready. I put on my R5 necklace and looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a lace, off the shoulder crop top on top of a light gray tank top. I wore jeans with converses. I flat-ironed my long brown hair and put on a head band. {Outfit in media bar}

I looked at Joann and she was wearing a crop top too with high-waisted pants. I threw on my leather jacket even though I knew it was at least 90 degrees outside. We went to the car and I waved to my dad who thought we were going to a friend's house.

Joann drove a little faster because we were running late but it was okay because Benedicta wasn't in the car yelling her head off. We arrived to the concert with 10 minutes to spare. Joann parked and we ran to the ticket booth person.

"You girls are very lucky that you came right now. I almost closed it," the ticket master said. We said our thanks and ran to our seats. We weren't in the front this concert but we weren't in the far back. 

The band came out and everyone screamed. "ARE YOU READY?!?" Riker yelled. The crowd screamed even louder. They started the concert with their most popular song, (I Can't) Forget about You, just like they did in Pennsylvania. They also sang Cali Girls, Here Comes Forever, Pass Me By, and Ain't No Way We're Goin' Home. Rydel just finished her song, Love Me Like That, and I screamed so loud that I almost lost my voice.

"For our last song, we're going to sing One Last Dance. Rocky, how about you go pick someone to come up here?" Ross said. Everyone screamed and started yelling "Pick me! Pick me PICK MEEEE!!!!"

Rocky put down his guitar and walked off the stage. He walked up the aisle and stopped in front of our row. 

"I pick you." He pointed right at Joann.

"Me?" she said, shocked. He nodded and reached out his hand, which she took. Joann turned around and looked at me and I squealed. 

"Hug Ross for me!" I shouted. 

"I will!!" she yelled back.

She got on the stage and sat on the stool while Ross started to sing. Rocky was staring at her as he played and it took everything to not jump up and down and start screaming hysterically. The song ended and Joann got a hug from everyone. Joann ran back to her seat and we started jumping up and down with joy. 

"That's our show for tonight!" Ratliff yelled. 

"If you're staying for the Meet and Greet, you line up on the outside of the stadium." Rydel added. 

"Good night everybody!" Rocky yelled and they walked off the stage. 

Joann and I were still jumping with joy and looking like retarded seals. 

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOOOOSSSHHHH!!!" We yelled.

"Hey, you two. Move your asses out of our way. We've got places to be," this girl said and shoved us out of the way. 

"Biiiiitttchhh!" we muttered under our breath.