Chapter 32

Kayla's POV

After making up with Ross, I decided I was going to stay with Belle for a while. We were hanging out when I got a call from him. I looked at Belle but she nodded and said I could take the call.

Me: Hey

Ross: Hey babe.

I blushed and he laughed knowing I was even though he couldn't see me.

Ross: So, I was wondering if you would come to Colorado. Stay with me for awhile.

Me: Really? I would like that.

Ross: I miss you.

Me: Aww. I miss you too

We talked for awhile with the cliche occasional "I miss you. No, I miss you more" stuff.

Cliche but still, it was romantic.

After I hung up the phone and sat next to Belle once again, a bell (pun heehee) went off in my head.

"Come with me."

"What?" Belle looked at me with confusion.

"Come with me to Colorado. You can meet my boyfriend and my friends. And you can see Joann."

"Oh, Kayla," she started. "I can't. I have my job and I told Ricky I would hang out with him.

"Ricky can come too. We can hang out just like the old times. We'll be the inseparable group we used to be. What do you say?"

"What about work?" She is so stubborn. Like me. That's why we're the bestest of friends.

"You need a vacation. And they'll give you one because I know for the two years you've been working, you have not gone on vacation once. Not even for winter break because I know you were still working at home. Please???" I got down on my knees and did puppy eyes.

"Fine." I jumped up and down and squealed.

"Yay!! Good thing you said yes too because our plane leaves tonight!! In about 5 hours so... Let's go!"

Belle and I scrambled into our rooms to pack.

"Ricky should be here in about 20 minutes." I said while throwing my shirts in my suitcase.

"What?"

"I already called him. I'm ahead of the game, Belle."

We finished packing and ran downstairs into Ricky's car.

"Hey Ricky!" Belle and I said.

"Hey. Who's ready for Colorado?" We cheered and drove towards LAX.

________________________________________

ABOUT 3 HOURS LATER

We walked to luggage claim in Denver and grabbed our bags. As we head towards the exit, I saw Ross and Ratliff next to the door. I drop my bags and run up to him. He hugs me and spins me in around.

"I missed you," I whispered.

"I missed you more," he whispered back.

We started kissing (more like making out) when...

"EWWWW!!! MY INNOCENT EYES!!"

"GET A ROOM!!! PDA!!! AHHHH!!"

"THAT'S DISGUSTING!! WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT!"

We untangled ourselves to see our friends staring at us with anger.

"Now, that you guys are down sucking each other's faces, can we go?" Ratliff said and smirked.