Chapter 35

Joann's POV

I already knew Kayla wasn't celibate, I mean she was in a relationship with the love of her life. She honestly can't resist temptation for her life. I dressed up and headed to Rydel's room. We made plans to go to the beach, so she was getting ready. Riker popped up through the door frame and asked if he could come to wherever we were going as well. In response, I told him he didn't even know where we were going, but he didn't care. He still wanted to tag along. Around 12 o'clock we headed for the door. Once we got to the beach, we set down our umbrellas and blankets. It was a total day of relaxation. Riker looked over at me for a while. At first, I wasn't aware. After a while I got the feeling I was being stared at, so I looked over at him.

Me: OMG, you're so creepy *laughs*

Riker: I was wondering when you would notice *smiles* But really, I wanted to know if you wanted to plan like a trip to the bar, so we can just, you know par-tayy.

I close my eyes and think. I open them again and look over at him.

Me: Ehhh, many of us can't drink anyways.

Riker: It's only you and Kayla, hun. (Author: Actually, neither can Ross, Rocky, or Ryland but whatever, Author's mistake. Too late now)

Me: OMG. You suck *laughs* How are you gonna ask me to plan for a whole bunch of people to drink, and I can't! So insensitive *mockingly* No, really, I'm joking. Rydel! Wake up!

Rydel: Huh? What?!

Me: Wana go out for a drink?

Rydel: You're allowed to drink?

Me: Ugh, you guys always know how to make me feel better, don't you? (Sarcastically)

Rydel: *smiles* You can bring your own glass and cranberry juice *snickers*

Riker: *trying to hold in laugh* OMG *laughs* Perfect plan. So it at least looks like you're doing something. *laughs again*

Me: Okay, fine. So, I'll go on Google and search up some clubs and bars we can go to.

Riker: Ok.

A few hours we packed up and headed home. As soon as we got home, I grabbed Ross' laptop and searched up a few bars. I saw some reviews on Yelp, and they were terrible, so I decided we should all just go to a club. They are more fun anyways.

I told everyone the plan, so at 9 we were ready to roll out. Rydel had on a black body con, Kayla wore a crop top with very exposed distressed jeans. The boys were just wearing the norm; skinny jeans, simple top, and converses. I also wore a one shoulder black body con like Rydel, because earlier in the week we went shopping together for dresses. We head out around 9:45 because we were all so obsessed with our image.

As soon as we got there, Rocky, Ratliff, and Ross run to the center. They started jumping and "dancing". Rydel and I headed to the bar, while Riker, Kayla, Belle, and Ricky where MIA.

Rydel: Did you bring your glass? *laughs*

I couldn't help but laugh as well.

Rydel: *gets bartender's attention* Um, can I please get a Classic Gin Martini, extra extra dry, please.

Me: Omg. You're ordering like you're at Starbucks.

I as the night progressed I try not to look over at Rydel enjoying her alcohol enriched drink. The temptation got to me, but I didn't give in. I got up and grabbed Rydel's hand. We headed for the dance floor. I loved the song playlist! I danced practically all night. I looked over at Rocky and he had a shot in his left hand and a girl in his right. I ran into the bathroom and started to shed a few tears. Kayla popped in a few minutes later.