Chapter 33

Joann's POV

I walk in on Stormie staring at Ross and Kayla in an awkward position.

"What do you think you're doing?"

They quickly untangled themselves from each other, and Ross has a nervous face. Kayla bit her lip and looked down.

Ross: Um- We were-- um.

Me: Um- um- um WHAT?! Huh? (Mockingly)

Stormie: Take it slow, guys. Seriously, don't rush into things. There is plenty of time to do what you need to do.

Author's A/N: In my head i'm thinking: Um, we need to finish this story... soo... they can rush it.

Stormie: Instead of swallowing each other, try making room arrangments.

Ross: Kayla? You can sleep with me?

Stormie: Did you just hear my speech? Like seriously guys.

Author's A/N: In my head i'm thinking: Seriously just let them sleep together. We have 33 frickin chapters. Just let them sleep together, so we can finish this book.

Stormie: There are over 10 people in this house, and that is really raising my bill, so... I need you guys to put our financial needs over your relationship needs. So, now that we have gathered an entire city into this one house, people need to start helping. Joann, you can start working and so can Kayla, Belle, and Ricky. That way we can help pay the bills a little. Kayla, I can blow up an air matress for you to sleep in the guest room. Same for Ricky and Belle.

Me: Seems fair enough. I don't want to wear down my welcome anyways.

Ross: What? Shut up Joann. That's definitely not fair.

Stormie: Such is life, my dear.

Everybody that came in the house unpacked. After about 30 minutes, I walked by Ross' room and overhear Kayla talking to Ross.

Kayla: Okay, so at night, I can come over and sleep with you?

Ross: Only if you know EVERYONE is asleep.

Kayla: But when should I leave?

Ross: Whenever you want. But no later than 8 in the morning.

Kayla: Fine. Okay, I'm going to go check on Belle.

Kayla got up and I ran into the bathroom so she wouldn't see me. Oh my goodness! Were they planning to do the deed? I couldn't believe my little Kayla was growing up so fast. I walked into my room, sat down, and started to think.

_________________________________

Kayla's POV

I walked downstairs to check on Belle and I don't see her. I go back upstairs and walks through the halls. I look to my left and see Riker sitting on the bed with Belle. I nearly yelled, but resisted. I jumped back so they couldn't see me.

Riker: So... I've been going to the gym and I see this man--

Belle: Wait! You? The gym? *laughs* Let me see your muscles

Riker: You really don't believe me?

Belle: Um... no.

Riker: *Takes off his entire shirt* Feel.

Belle: *touches his arm* Wow. You proved me wrong *blushes*

Author's A/N: In my head i'm thinking: All you had to do was pull up your sleeve! Oh my goodness! What the heck? They just met! OMG! I can't be mad. I totally ship Rielle.

Belle got off of the bed and walked into the hallway. I tried to look casual as she walked into the other direction. Thank God she didn't see me!

I looked up and wondered...

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SHE TELL ME YET!