Chapter 18

Kayla's POV

It was like everything clicked in my brain. Okay not everything. I still didn't know who this blonde guy is but I felt the need to kiss him all over his face. I looked at him and gripped him in a bear hug. He was shocked but hugged me back.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I remember my sister, my family, my life. Unfortunately, I still don't remember you. Or that band of yours. I need you to help me remember. You just did it. I need you to do it again. Help me do it ag-" I was cut off by his lips pressing again mine. I was still for a moment but then I started to kiss back. Then, flashes of memories started appearing in my brain.

+

"Kayla, watch this new show with us." Noah said and patted the seat next to him. I sat down and looked at the screen. The theme song came on and I saw this very pretty brunette and an extremely gorgeous blonde guy.

"Eww. He's so ugly. This show is going to be stupid." Josh complained. I shook my head.

"I don't know. It's starting to look good already."

__________________________

"Ooh, look! Another episode of Austin and Ally. Yay!!" I exclaimed.

"Nooooo!!" Josh groaned.

"Oh shut up, Josh. This is my favorite show ever!!" I started having an even bigger crush on Mr. McHottie Ross Lynch. I learned he was in a band with his siblings and their friend. They were called R5.

__________________________

"Mom, you have to get me those posters. I need to wake up seeing them."

"Kayla, you need to earn money for them. Get a job. I am not paying for all of that."

"Mom, please?!"

"No, Kayla. You must earn this on your own."

It's okay. I'll find a way to do this myself.

__________________________

"Joann, you have to look at this absolutely gorgeous guy." She came over and looked at me and frowned.

"Kayla, that's the Disney blonde dude. I don't think so."

"Have you seen his body. It's so hot. I don't think you'll be able to resist." She has no idea. I pulled up a pic and she gasped.

"That V though. And look at those abs. Oh, Lord, help me now. And now that I think about it, they're music isn't even that bad."

"Yeah. That's what I thought."

__________________________

"Benedicta, you have to take us to that concert. Please!!" I whined and gave her a huge hug.

"Fine, just get off of me. Seriously. Get off."

"Yay!" Joann and I jump up and down.

"You guys are acting like a bunch of 12 year olds."

"So? If you got to meet Chris Brown, you wouldn't be doing this?" She said nothing but I knew that she knew I was right.

I was always right.

__________________________

Ross was singing along to (I Can't) Forget About You. He ran across the stage and he made eye contact with me. He winked and continued to move across the stage and sing. I felt my heart race as any other teenager would. The Ross Lynch winked at me. He made eye contact with me! Benedicta looked at me and squealed.

"Oh my god, he winked at me!! Yay!!" She yelled over the loud music. I frowned and looked at her.

"No, he winked at me!" I yelled back.

We yelled at each other before getting escorted out of the concert.

"You know. Thanks Bene. You just ruined my chance!!!" I yelled while walking back to the car.

"What chance? You mean with Ross? I don't think so. He's famous. You live in this small town with cows and corn. You've never had a chance." I said nothing and stared out the window for the rest of the trip back.

_________________________

I burst out into tears as I cried, "All I wanted was to meet them. You got to touch all of them, and I got NOTHING! I just hate this!" I slid down against a wall and looked down. That's all I wanted. All I wanted was to get a hug. Meet the man of my dreams. I heard a door open and I looked up. There he was, blonde hair messily placed on his head. His hazel eyes filled with joy as he laughed with his family.

There he was. The man I've been looking for.

__________________________

Ross: You're welcome. So listen.

Me: Yeees?

Ross: So you know how Rocky and I are coming to visit next week?

Me: No!

Ross: Oh. Well, we are. And I was wondering. Will you go on a date with me?

Me: Hmmmm

Ross looked disappointed. I smiled internally and looked at him.

Me: Of course, you dummy! Nobody would be stupid enough not to.

His face lit up and he smiled.

__________________________

Me: Oh my gosh! Ross, there's a fire!

Ross: Yeah, because you're there.

Me: No, Ross. I don't have to time to hear you flirt. THERE IS A REAL FIRE!! AND I'M TRAPPED IN THE APARTMENT!!!!

Ross: Oh my god! Call someone!

Me: I hear sirens though!

I started wheezing and I ran into my bedroom and closed the door. I put blankets around the door.

Ross: Kayla? KAYLA!!! Stay with me!

Me: I'm trying, Ross! But the fire is spreading!

The fire was burning everything and I was at the end of the hall. The fire was flying its way towards me.

The last thing I remember was my sister shouting at me through the phone before I faded into darkness.

__________________________

Ross pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. It's just, you wouldn't stop rambling and I've been wanting to do this for a while and-" This time it was me that cut him off by placing my lips on his. He instantly kissed back. I pulled away after a while and he was looked at me with curiosity.

"I missed you, Ross. You don't know how hard it's been for me to remember. It's scary." He pulled me into a hug and pulled tightly.

"Kayla, I missed you. So much. I didn't think you'd come back."

"I know. Thanks for helping me." We looked at each other and smiled before leaning in and kissing again. We lasted a lot longer than the first time and when we pulled away, we were panting. Then, I remembered something.

"Ross, I need your phone. I need to call my sister." He gave me his phone and I found the number. I called her and she answered on the last ring.

"Ross, do you want me to come get you?" I heard her voice call through the phone.

"Joann. Joann? It's me."

"Kayla?"