Sunrises In Paradise

There were a lot of places you never thought you'd find yourself. With Jason and his family on vacation was one of them. You didn't think they even knew what a vacation was. But you were wrong, not that you were complaining. Getting to spend a whole week with your boyfriend at Bruce's beach house. Which just so happened to be on a tropical island in the Caribbean. Ugh, rich people.

You and Jason stayed in one of the rooms with a balcony that looked over the ocean. It was bigger and since you were sharing, it was only fair you got the bigger room. With a sigh you stood out on the balcony, wrapped in a fluffy blanket you brought from home and watching the sunrise. It was a nice mixture of scents, the smell of Jason's cologne and your home lingered on the blanket, but also mixed with the tropical breeze. It smelled like heaven.

Your hair was messy and you were still in your pajamas. Which consisted of one of Jason's shirts. Hence the blanket.

When Jason felt around where you once were only to find you missing he picked up his head to see the balcony door open. Slipping from the sheets, he padded over to the open door in just his sweatpants. His hair about as crazy as yours. However it didn't stop the giant grin that grew on his face when he saw you sitting in one of the chairs and watching the sky wake up.

The tropical birds had just began to wake up and sing their songs. The beautiful singing mixed with the crashing of waves. It was the most serene sound out there.

Jason came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. "You're up early" his thick, groggy voice resonated in your ear. With a content hum, you leaned back into the chair and his arms more. "I was excited for our first day here and I couldn't fall back asleep. Thought I'd watch the sunrise."

"You should've woken me up" He said before walking around the chair and taking your hand. Pulling you to your feet he sat before pulling you back into his lap. "Mm, this is much better." He smiled at you.

Rolling your eyes, you kissed his cheek. "You're such a softie. You're like those chocolates that have a hard shell but gooey chocolate inside."

That made him laugh and shake his head. "You're a weirdo." Though a grin grew on your lips, "It's a good thing I'm a chocoholic. That's probably why I can't get enough of you."

Jason simply responded with rubbing your arm through the blanket and laughing. His laugh was the perfect sound to add to the already serene atmosphere. Peeking out a hand you cupped his cheek before pressing your lips to his gently. "This is so perfect. I never thought I'd be here in a million years."

Smiling at what you said, Jason kissed you again. "Think again doll. Me and my chocolate center aren't going anywhere." Scrunching your nose you shoved his face a little. "Had to make it weird." He rolled his eyes, "It was already weird."

You were laughing before he stood up and carried you back inside, dropping you back on the bed. Giggling, you watched him climb back into his side of the bed and pull you closer to him. "We still have a couple hours until Alfred will be making breakfast. Let's get a little more shut eye." He pressed a kiss to your forehead as he felt you nuzzle into his chest. "You're the best you know that?" Feeling your lips move with your words against his skin, he shrugged and rubbed your back. "But you're so much better"