Basically A Greaser

It was days like this that you cherish. The days off where Jason wants nothing more than to be around you. Touching you. Whether it be an arm around your waist or hanging on your shoulders. He just wanted the reassurance that you're there.

Days off could be spent multiple ways. Sometimes it's errands. Others it's maybe hanging out at the mall or a walk in the park. Visiting his family at the manor or meeting up with yours.

But then there's your most favorite, just spending the day locked in the apartment. Reading or having movie marathons. Today it was all about movies. You and Jason had gone through probably about half the movies on Netflix by now, or at least it felt that way.

Snacks were scattered around the coffee table along with some open movie cases. Having started with DVDs. Jason had both arms around your shoulders, hugging you into his chest. Your arms were wrapped around his waist, head laying on his slowly rising and falling chest. Listening to the sound of his heartbeat as the credits began to scroll on the screen, having just finished Pirates of the Caribbean.

Sighing you pulled out of his grasp to grab the remote. He whined as you did so, missing your warmth even though you were both under a rather fluffy blanket. His arms tightened around your waist, not allowing you any farther. Giggling you turned to him, "Jay, I need to get the remote." Gesturing to the table. His response was tugging you toward him. Grinning you cupped his face and pecked his lips. "What do you wanna watch? Modern or Classic?" Stroking your thumb over his cheekbone.

Jason leaned into your touch. Humming at the sensation, "Hmm, Classic." Turning his head to kiss your palm. Wiggling away again he allowed you to snatch up the remote. Leaning against his chest you began to scroll through movies. Multiple titles passed by the screen until one of your favorites showed itself. "Oh my god! Jay! Can we watch Grease?" Facing him excitedly. He chuckled at your reaction and childlike giddiness. "I've never seen it"

"You what?!" Yelling at him. "Nope, why?"

"It's only the best movie ever! John Travolta as Zuko just yes! And the music!! Oh god! How have you not seen it?" Dumbfounded by the fact he hadn't watched such a classic. Jason just shrugged. Squinting at him you turned back to the screen and nestled in his chest again, saying "we're watching it" while hitting the play button.

He threaded his fingers through your hair as the movie opened. Your eyes never tore away from the screen throughout the entire movie. Jason laughing at your singing to all of the songs. Specifically Greased Lightning and You're The One That I Want. Also your endless babbling about how perfectly they portrayed a Greaser in Danny Zuko, and the dancing, those hips.

Jason would laugh whenever you'd ask him if he could do that, or if he'd attempt to.

"Don't laugh, you're basically a real life version of Danny Zuko himself." Looking up to meet his blue hues. "Really? How so?" Cocking an eyebrow at you curiously.

"Well there's the jet black hair, light blue eyes, strong arms," your hand trailed through his hair before moving down to cup the side of his face and stroke just under his eye, and finally trailing down his arm, "the leather obsession, motorcycle, interest in cars, smoking, being in love with an amazing women that loves you just the same." He grinned at your last statement.

"Yeah, she is pretty amazing." Mumbling before connecting his lips to yours. "So, if I'm Danny Zuko. Then you're Sandy." A wolfish smirk made it's way onto his lips.

"I guess.." Raising a suspicious eyebrow at him, knowing that look. "Well, that costume party at the manor is coming up. How about we go as the leads?" You liked the idea but you could sense a catch. "You want me to wear a 1960s dress?" asking hopefully.

"Nope."

You gave him an unamused expression, "You want me to wear leather pants?" He laughed at the statement. "It'd be sexy" whispering, his lips just barely grazing the shell of your ear. Sighing you turned to meet his eyes, loving the idea of him dressed as Zuko, "I'll think about it." Mumbling before reaching for the remote to find the next movie.

"You could model it for me." Hearing the smirk in his voice. "Keep it up and it's never going to happen." Shaking your head while feeling the vibration of a chuckle in his chest.

Smiling you tighten your grip on his waist, snuggling further into his chest. Thinking about the idea Jason had proposed. Who knows, maybe it could be fun. In more way than one.