College Visit

Tumblr Request: "Can you do a Jason x reader where Jason meets the reader's college friends for the first time and he's really nervous they're going to hate him"

---

College college college. The stress, the parties, the classes... all very overwhelming. If it weren't for Jason's daily calls you wouldn't make it.

You hated being so far from him, but a scholarship to Coast City University wasn't something you could pass up. When you first told Jason you were moving across the country, he wasn't thrilled.

Though he got over it and supports your studies. Most of the time he's on missions with Roy and Kori anyways. But he still called you every night, and tonight was no different.

"I hate school" you groaned into the phone while spinning in your desk chair.

"You say that every time we talk" he chuckled on the other end.

"I know, but it's just so true. I'm here on a Friday night finishing an essay while Alex and everyone are out at a frat party." Your roommate Alex was your childhood friend who ended up moving to Coast City your sophomore year. So when she heard of your scholarship she insisted you room together.

Out of all your college friends she's the only one who knows about Jason, though she's never met him. And only seen pictures.

"Hey I don't want you at any frat parties. I don't trust those college guys" being protective as usual. You rolled your eyes laughing. "Did you just roll your eyes? I know you just rolled your eyes."

"Damn, how do you always do that?" You stood up from the chair and walked to look out the window.

"I'm a hero babe, it's what I do" you could hear his smirk over the phone. "Sorry sweetie, I think you mean outlaw." Correcting his statement.

He chuckled, "And that's why you're the one who went to college"

"Where are you at tonight?" you questioned, while still watching out the window.

"Home, no missions as of late. City's been quiet though, no patrols either. It's fucking boring here" you could tell he slung his head back by the way his voice faltered. Being over dramatic as usual.

"Why don't you come visit me? You can meet my friends and I'm sure Bruce will let you use the jet" you proposed.

"I'd love to see you but your friends I don't think I'm ready" his voice lowered and turned to a mumble on the last few words.

"Are you the great Red Hood afraid of a few college girls?" you teased an amused smile blooming on your face.

"What?! NO! I-I'm just...... Fine I'm afraid they may not like me. They're your friends what if –?" he started but you cut him off.

"What if I stop loving you because my friends disapprove" you finished his sentence, "Jason that's preposterous. You know I love you more than anything, no matter what anyone thinks. So come visit.. Please.. For me?"

"But [F/n]" he was unsure of what to do with himself. "Please... I'm pouting by the way so you have to succumb" Making sure your voice sounded as if you were pouting.

"Fine fine, okay. I'll be there Sunday, but I have to go my brothers just walked into the manor. I love you, see you soon" Hearing the smile in his voice made a beaming grin grow on your lips.

"Bye Jay love you too. Tell everyone I say hi" you finished before hanging up.

You couldn't help but feel giddy that he was coming to visit you, it's been so long since you've seen him. Sighing happily you fell on your bed.