Mornings After Shots

COLLAB: Pt. 1: https://redhoodshood.tumblr.com/post/159364208320/friends-night-out (by redhoodshood on Tumblr)

Prompt: "For the Jason Todd x Reader, what if you were platonic roommates but one night y'all went shot for shot and now you're waking up in Jason's bed with an arm around you? 👀😏 doesn't have to be nsfw, maybe just implied?"

Warning: Sexual themes implied

---

The next morning you felt strange. Not just from the major hangover you had, but there was something else. You're having trouble remembering anything from last night, just ordering shots with Jason. Everything after was just cloudy. What happened?

Cracking one eye open you looked around the floor, seeing your discarded clothes. Then noticing you were wearing someone else's shirt and nothing else, feeling the weight of an arm around your waist. 'Shit, did I have a one night stand or something?' you thought. You weren't one to normally do this but sometimes your drunk self can be a little wild.

You felt the bed shift before hearing someone exhale behind you. Feeling the arm around your waist pull you into a hard, bare chest. Then a nose nuzzle into the back of your neck before feeling the mystery person relax, having fallen back to sleep.

When curiosity got the best of you, you decided to peer over your shoulder to see who your drunk self had chosen. Your eyes trailed up the blanketed figure's body before you reached his face. Your jaw dropped and cheeks flushed upon seeing who's arm was around you. "Oh my god" whispering to yourself, not loud enough for him to stir.

The person currently spooning you, is your roommate. Your fully PLATONIC roommate! How could you sleep with Jason?!

Panicking you carefully slipped from his grasp before scooping up your clothes and undergarments and rushing into your own room. "Oh my god! I slept with..! How could I sleep with..?" hiding your face in your hands. Memories slowly coming back in chunks from the prior night.

You remembered the shots, the longing glances you both made, calling a cab to take you both home, then out of nowhere Jason attacks your lips in the back of the cab. The last thing you remember is how it got heated and the cabby yelled at the both of you to save it for when you're out of his cab. Though some chunks were still coming back.

Scratching at your arm nervously, 'What if he remembers? What if I've ruined our friendship? What if –?' Your thoughts were cut off by a knock on your door.

"Uh, just a minute!" you called before scrambling to your dresser to pull on a pair of panties and sweatpants. "Alright, it's open" calling once more.

Watching as the knob turned and door cracked open, "[F/n]?" hearing Jason's voice before seeing him. Coming in your room he couldn't meet your eyes, a light pink tinging his cheeks. You didn't often see Jason blushing or flustered so this told you, he remembers something from last night.

"Yes Jason?" timidly playing with your hands.

"I, uh, do you remember last night?" Your cheeks flushed again, nodding you answered "vaguely." Recalling the memories you had, and the ones still returning. "So you remember..." His voice trailing off quietly. You nodded again, "Some."

He rubbed his face before coming to sit next to you on the bed. You watched his movements, it's not that you're uncomfortable, just embarrassed. Really embarrassed. It would be a lie if you said you had no attraction or feelings whatsoever toward Jason. In fact you actually cared a lot for him, but never told him due to fear of rejection. Jason attracts the most beautiful women, them often becoming apart of his night fully.

You never thought you could compare to them. But remembering the way he kissed you in the cab, it felt like more than just a one night stand type of kiss. You felt a neediness and passion behind it. Even though you both were drunk off your asses.

Jason shifted next to you, "[F/n] I..." he began, "Last night, was it a mistake?" His tone was unsure and seemed to sound like he was hoping that it wasn't. You looked at him a bit shocked, "I-I don't know, do you think it was a mistake?"

He sighed before shaking his head, "[F/n] I-I, I've had feelings for you for a long time. I never told you because I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship or put you in harm's way with the dangers that come with me being Red Hood. Now, I understand if you don't return them, o-or want me to leave. Just after what happened, I figured now's a better time than any and I don't know if I can bottle them up any longer."

Your eyes widened when processing his words. "B-but, if you felt or feel that way, why do you bring home women all of the time? I-I never thought that..." keeping your eyes from his. Knowing how good he is at reading people, he'd see right through you.

"I just needed something to help me with my needs~" he smiled. You chuckled at the statement, "I, um. I feel the same." smiling at him. His eyes widened when looking at you, "About the 'needs' or?" unsure of your meaning.

"About our feelings toward each other. I feel the same." Confirming your answer for him. He beamed before pouncing on you. Eagerly connecting his lips to yours, feeling his relief, the kiss getting heated rather quickly.

He pinned you underneath him while you continued, even more memories of the night before being jogged. He pulled away smirking, "I've been waiting to do that consciously for a long time." Smiling back up at him you teased, "I know the feeling." After saying that he connected his lips to yours again, feeling the same passion from the other night, along with the neediness. But this time you felt something else... Love.