Crossing The Line

Tumblr Request: "Can you do prompt 74 in where the reader and Jason get into an argument about the reader being a new superhero and he says something really mean because he's scared he's gonna lose her and she gets upset and ignores him for an x amount of time until he apologizes"

Prompt 74: "I didn't mean what I said"

Warning: Swearing, mentions of drugs

---

Your and Jason's relationship is anything but normal. He's the Red Hood and you're a Metahuman. This concoction equals your not so everyday couple.

Jason is constantly gone late at night, whether it be out on patrol or on a mission. Always out helping people, and you want to do the same. You have powers to control light, or more specifically photons.

You can manipulate light into objects or blasts. You could even fly if you controlled the photons in just the right way, it's a pretty cool power.

Jason knows of your power and accepts them but he never wants to talk about them. So you talk to his brothers about them.

"I don't understand why you don't ever come out with us [F/n], you have such good control over your powers" Dick said as you were letting off some steam in the batcave.

"I know, I want to use them but I don't have a suit or anything" you formed a light blast in your hands and shot it at a dummy.

"I'll make you a suit" Tim offered turning away from the computer.

"Really?" asking as you grew giddy.

"Sure, we can never have too many heroes out there. And you have training so why not? I also know Bruce has thought about asking you to join us" He began typing up a list of features for the suit.

You stood over his shoulder and helped with the design. Also asking for some specific add-ons that could help with your powers.

"Are you going to tell Jason?" Dick questioned while watching you and Tim.

"I don't know, should I surprise him?" you furrowed your brow in contemplation.

"That could be fun, yeah surprise him. You need a name too" Dick pointed a finger at you. The three of you stood silent while thinking.

"How about Radiant?" Tim snapped his fingers, "It has a nice ring to it. Yeah I like it" You approved, as the three of you finished the suit.

You were ecstatic to surprise Jason, he was probably going to freak out. Everyone knew but him.

You're also ecstatic to make a difference. Born into a wealthier family, a lot of people think your life was flawless but like everyone, your family had their issues. You went through a depression as a teenager after losing a close friend. Your sister was a recovering addict after she fell into the wrong crowd, having recently relapsed. Your mother and father were having marital issues. Some were worse than others. But luckily your family was recovering.

You glided over the roof tops to where Tim had sent you a location they were infiltrating. You were to use your powers to blind the gunmen before they entered. Landing by one of the windows to the warehouse.

When Tim gave you the signal you created light flashes and disoriented the gunmen as they began to take out all of the men. Jumping down you began to fight alongside them.

Easily you all took them down and tied them up. "Alright! That was awesome!" Dick yelled before giving you a high-five.

"TT, you did well for your first time." Did Damian just complement you? What distortion world is this?