"Don't Touch Her"

Tumblr Request: Jason x reader where the boyfriend of the reader's BFF hits the reader for defending her friend (they're in an abusive relation) and Jason finds out about it"

Warning: Abuse, mentions of sex, Swearing

[Bff/N] - Best Friend Name [H/Bf/N] - Her Boyfriend's Name

---

You were out this fine after noon with your best friend. It was just a simple lunch date you both scheduled. But the moment you saw her, your stomach turned.

She had a black eye and a bruise on her wrist like someone grabbed her there. You knew that bastard [H/Bf/N] was hitting her but she wouldn't admit it. Jason often heard you ranting about the asshole.

You stood up and strode over to her. Taking her wrist gently in your hands and looked at the black eye. "Did that bastard do this?" you asked softly. She stayed silent, "[Bff/N] please tell me the truth" sitting down at the table as she sat across from you.

"H-he promised not to do it again." She whispered. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. "[Bff/N] he said that the last time too didn't he?"

She just nodded. "Please you can't stay there. You can stay with Jason and I until you get on your feet. But you can't stay there" you pleaded in fear for your friend.

"No I couldn't impede on you guys. I know you and Jason need your couple time." she shook her head vigorously. You chuckled, "Trust me, we live together, we get plenty of couple time" a teasing tone in your voice.

"I can't leave him." She murmured, "Can we just not talk about this now?"

You sighed, "Fine, but we're not done here"

You spent the rest of the lunch just talking about life and random events. She especially liked asking about you and Jason. She always found you guys to be a perfect couple, but you knew that she hasn't seen you two butting heads.

It was a nice lunch until her phone rang.

"Hey [H/Bf/N]" she answered shyly

"Where the hell are you?!" you heard his yelling from where you were sitting.

"I'm just getting lunch"

"Well get home now you should've told me first"

He hung up the phone after that. You felt your blood boiling. That asshole had the nerve to call, yell at her, then hang up on her.

"I have to go" she spoke, her voice was fragile like it would shatter if she spoke any louder.

"I'm walking you home" you insisted. "N-no [F/n], I-its —"

"No arguments, I'm walking with you" standing up and picking up your jacket.

She gave in and the both of you payed before exiting the small cafe. You were going to give that piece of shit a piece of your mind.

She unlocked her door when you got to her apartment. Immediately upon opening the door he was storming toward her but stopped when he saw you.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he spat. "A pleasure as always asshat" you gave him a unamused grin.

"What'd you call me?" he stalked toward you. "I think you heard me just fine by the amount of smoke coming out of your ears" you mused.

"You bitch" his face was red with anger. You knew you were poking the bear here but you had to get a point across.