An Off Day [Pt. 1 to All's Well That Ends Well]

Tumblr Request: "Could you do something where the reader is an intern at WE, and they get to sit in on some meeting with their boss and Bruce, but they keep messing things up; hand B the wrong papers, spill coffee on Tim, literally run into Dick and their boss fires them? And then at the end of the day they go home but their cat gets out and so they end up breaking down on their balcony, only for Red Hood to show up and comfort them + listen to them rant (maybe he gets their job back? And they know it was him?)"

---

You knew today was going to be a rough day from the moment you woke up.

First you spilled the glass of water on your nightstand all over your phone. Which is now busted.

Then you took a shower to figure out the hot water wasn't working in your building.

Next your cats decided they were going to have a midnight snack and tore the food bag open. Cat food was everywhere.

Then you ran out of deodorant and one thing after another the day got worse.

Everything going bad that morning made you late to work, and you boss hates tardiness.

"[L/n]! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" he yelled as you ran to your desk. Setting your bag and coat down you rushed to where his booming voice was coming from.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Vories" you apologized while speed walking over. "My morning was really crazy and my phone broke so I couldn't call and..." you were cut off by him raising his hand.

"I don't want to hear your excuses, just get the files I gave you yesterday and meet me in the conference room. Mr. Wayne and his sons have been waiting very patiently. You have to apologize to them more than you do me" he scolded. You flinched before nodding and grabbing the files.

You knocked on the door lightly until you heard your boss tell you to enter.

Walking in you were met with all of the eyes of the room turning to you. "I-I'm sorry for the tardiness. I didn't mean to make you all wait so long" you apologized. Bowing slightly while the holding folders to your chest.

"It's alright Miss?" Mr. Wayne began but paused at the absence of name. "[L/n]" you filled in the blank.

"Well shall we get started. The files [F/n]" your boss only ever said your first name when he was trying to come off as a kinder boss.

"Of course" you answered. There were only files for your boss and Mr. Wayne his sons seemed to have just been dragged along. You placed the required files in front of the two men.

"Uhh" Mr. Wayne said while looking at the opened file. You didn't realize your portfolio for an art gallery you were submitting photos too got mixed in. Sadly that portfolio had your sketches from a human anatomy art class in it.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." Blushing you quickly swept up the portfolio. It was a very accurate sketch of one of the models. Your boss shot you a glare, "No need for apologies accidents happen" Mr. Wayne assured but his sons were silently snickering.

"Maybe you should go get some coffee or something [F/n]" Your boss kept his glare on you. Flinching you nodded. Everyone declined the offer except his son Tim. "And get me the statistics on the last few months' sales."

Hurriedly you got out of the room. Covering your face with your hands, "That was so embarrassing."

You made the one cup of coffee. In one had you had the cup and some sugar in the other you had the files. Also a bottle of creamer under your arm... What could possible go wrong?