Infinity Island [Young Justice S3 Spoilers!]

Tumblr Request: "Evening Jules! I saw on your post that you are open for 3 or 2 request. This is about YJ season 3.Y/N is on Dick's team in the attack of infinity island and she was fighting against Jason (She doesn't know its him) and he has a feeling of deja vu. Before he was going to strike his weapon through her, he finally realizes its Y/N. Before he could say or even do something, Dick came to the rescue. As he sees Dick helping Y/N out he was jealous and angry. Because before he died he had a crush on her"

A/n: I really liked writing this and would be open to a part 2 after we learn how the plot unfolds further in Young Justice!!!

[s/h/n] - superhero name

---

Infinity Island. The League of Shadows. This wouldn't be an easy rescue and Dick knew that. It's why he told what's left of his team that they need reinforcements. One more person to back them up. So, that's how you ended up with four superheroes in your apartment.

You used to be on the team, but you left after your best friend died. The second Robin. Jason Todd. You couldn't cope without Jason, and when Bruce brought in his new Robin. Seeing your best friend replaced like that, you couldn't be apart of it. Though, you still stayed in touch with Dick and Babs.

Shifting in your stance a bit, you looked over everyone in your living room. Three faces were familiar, friends. The fourth was new, Black Lightning seemed a bit confused as well. Your identity was kept a secret so it wasn't a surprise he wouldn't know who you were.

With a sigh you crossed your arms. "Why are you here Dick?"

"You have to have some sort of idea."

You ran a hand through your hair. "Babs texted me, sent me a warning. I'm not so sure about this. You know why I hung up [s/h/n]." You shook your head and glanced quickly at the other people there.

"You're the only person I could think of. I know you haven't wanted to put the mask on since Jason, but you can't blame yourself anymore. It's nobody's fault except the Joker's. Jason would want you to keep fighting." He put a hand on your shoulder. Sighing you shrugged it off.

"Don't play that card with me Dick. I fought after Jason's death, and I kept fighting for you, the team, Batman. I did everything you people wanted, and you replaced him. Gave him a hidden shrine in the grotto and forgot him."

"[F/n]. Please. I know it's been hard, and I'm not telling you this is going to be easy." He put his hand on your shoulder again. "But we need you right now. Kids need you. Confused and hurting kids. Help us, please."

You glanced up at him, meeting Dick's eyes. The blue in them reminded you of Jason and pulled a sigh from your lips. "Give me a minute to suit up." Saying while you walked away and into your bedroom. Digging out a case that you haven't touched in years, and vowed to never touch again.

You were quiet on the trip to Infinity Island, it had been awhile since you last were on a mission. But these kids were in danger and you couldn't let another person down. Like how you let Jason down.

When the bioship landed, you followed Nightwing's lead to save his new team members. You found them rather quickly and freed them, they all stared at you a bit confused but Nightwing quickly got them back on track. "C'mon, we have to get out of here before we're noticed." Dick whispered as you stepped out into a courtyard.

"Too late." You stared down the three in front of you.

Dick stood at your side. "We just want to leave."

"Your trespass must be punished" Sensei eyed you all, Ubu and the red ninja standing behind him.

"Wrong answer" Conner growled before launching at them. Tigress and Nightwing along with him. You, Black Lightning, and M'gann attempted to move the kids to the bioship but also got pulled into the fight. You saw the ninja swing at Dick but proceeded to slip in and give a kick to his chest, knocking him away in time for Dick to recover.

"Thanks" He nodded to you.

"No problem."

The ninja recovered and this time attacked you. Dick ran over to help Artemis with Ubu and left you with the ninja. His fighting style seemed familiar but you pushed that to the back of your head and pulled out your two sai daggers and got into a fighting stance.

The red ninja copied before lunging at you. His moves were calculated but also came in a way that was natural to the person. You blocked his sword, hearing the clash and scrape of metal on metal.

You crouched to avoid a swing and successfully swept his legs out from under him. Sending the ninja to his back, sword falling to his side.

The man seemed taken aback, despite an inability to see his face completely. He paused and seemed to stare up at you before jumping back up and landing a kick to your hand. Sending one of your daggers flying. He swung and you blocked his sword with the remaining dagger but he pulled what you did to him and swept your feet out from under you.

He pinned you down as you were recovering from the air being knocked out of you, the only thing keeping his blade from your throat being the dagger still tight in your grasp. He seemed to stare at you again before the tense lines on his forehead seemed to relax and the fore behind his sword let up. "[F/n]?"

He was able to whisper out before an escrima stick came flying over and knocked him off you. Dick was quick to help you up as Black Lightning shot a bolt at the ninja to keep him back, covering you both. You'd have to thank him later. Though the ninja didn't move, standing up to watch the exchange.

Dick was making sure you were alright, while you were shooing him off you. Saying you're 'okay' and 'it's just a scratch.'

For no reason he knew of, the ninja's blood boiled as he lunged to attack Dick out for blood before a loud voice interrupted.

"Enough!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned to the voice as did everyone else. Ra's al Ghul stood before you. Eyeing down the former boy wonder to your left. "Well young man, are you proud of this little debacle? I believe the detective would be quite disappointed." Those words made you look over at Dick and see his face set like stone. "I assume you came to recover these children? Take them and go."

Brion stepped forward demanding his sister but was quickly silenced by Sensei and Ra's himself.

Upon being told Ra's no longer headed the League or was apart of the light and didn't share the whereabouts of Tara, Brion's sister. "Get out." Ra's looked at Nightwing and Artemis. Though not without his gaze falling on you. It flickered between the ninja and yourself before he hummed and flicked his hand to tell you all to go one last time.

Before you could question what the look was about, Dick was tugging on your arm. Ra's took notice of this and how it made his ninja's body tense in response.

Once you had left, the ninja dropped his hood before mumbling. "Gray-son... [F/n]."

Ra's seemed pleased as he glanced over. "Your memory is finally returning. Excellent. Serve me well child, and the girl is yours."

Meanwhile on the bioship you were left to wonder. 'How did the ninja know your identity?' 'How come Ra's was so interested?' and 'Why was he so familiar?'