So, Pizza?

Tumblr Request: "Happy Valentine's day! Maybe a cute fic idea for Jason would be Jason planning to confess to the reader but gets kidnapped? Reader ends up saving Jason and asking him out for valentine's before he gets the chance?"

Tumblr Request: "Jason gets kidnapped and his vigilante/antihero/badass significant other saves him. Maybe he had no idea she was so badass until then or he was setting tied to a chair smirking as he waited for her to teach the villain a lesson."

-------------

Jason tapped his fingers against the metal of the chair he was currently tied to. The lackeys in front of him kept a watchful eye on him, guns in hand and at the ready incase he escaped.

He let out a groan. "Can you let me go already? It's Valentine's Day, I have plans. Unlike you assholes." He pulled at the restraints again.

"Got a girl waiting for ya Hood? All the more reasons to keep you longer." One of the men adjusted the gun in his arms as he glared at Jason.

"There is a girl waiting for me and when I don't show up to the meet up, she's gonna come lookin for me, and you guys are gonna get your ass kicked when she gets here." He wore a smirk as he said those words.

The men chuckled and one walked up to him, getting in front of his face. "Well Hood, I'm much more scared of my boss and when she gets here, maybe my boys here and I will have some fun with her while you watch."

Jason growled and pulled at his restraints again, wanting to slug the guy for even suggesting something like that. The men chuckled and the one in front of him backed away.

"Ya know" A voice came from the rafters. "I didn't think it was that funny." The men had time to look up before you dropped down on one of them. Effectively knocking him out when his head hit the ground.

You sprinted behind some storage crates, dodging bullets effectively. Once they stopped to reload, you jumped out and threw two taser pellets which knocked two guys out. Finally, you charged at the last guy. Blocking a few of his swings before swiping his legs out from under him and then elbowing him in the head.

Once he was out you stood up and flipped your hair out of your face. Looking over at Jason where he was relaxed in the chair watching you. "I can feel you smirking at me." You smiled and took out your knife to cut him free.

"Thanks Doll" He got up and rubbed his wrists. "Sorry I didn't make our meet up, got a little tied up."

You punched his shoulder. "Dork." Pulling out your grappling gun, you swung out of the building with Jason right behind you. "So, wanna go grab some pizza?" Asking while peeling your domino mask off.

Jason pulled off his helmet. "Beat me to the punch." He smiled and grabbed your hand before you could pull away. "Hey [F/n], but I actually had something I wanted to say to you. That's why I asked to meet up with you."

Smiling, you pushed up to press your lips to his. Shocking him for a moment before he kissed you back. Pulling away you caressed his cheek. "I know, I like you too Jaybird. It took ya long enough."

He let out a single chuckled as his mouth pulled up into a smile with just a hint of teeth. He kissed you again quickly. "Always have to one up me."

"Yes I do." You teased before winking. "So, Valentine's Day pizza?"

He grinned. "Valentine's Day pizza."