Prologue

I stood there, frozen on the ground, unable to take a stable breath. I spread my fingers along the red carpet, trying to stand up, but my feet failed me and more blood went running down my leg, staining the carpet with white spots.

I felt their gazes on me, their eyes full of confusion, wonder or awe. Most of them haven't seen white blood before, and the ones that had seen it before, probably forgot how it tasted like. But now they're beginning to remember.

I saw it in how their bodies tensed up, their eyes unable to look away from the fresh cut on my thigh, their nose sniffing the air. Their eyes turned blood shot red, even though that was hated upon the vampire community, deeming it animal-like or vulgar.

That didn't matter at the moment to be honest. All they cared for at that moment was the man that was struggling to get up and his blood... Blood white as snow.

I looked around, looking for a quick exit, but failed to find any. I was surrounded by vampires, but then...

My eyes locked on one vampire, a vampire that still had his dark eyes controlled. He looked at me with interest, one eyebrow raised high. There was a slight smirk on his lips, as if he enjoyed what was happening to me.

How could he not?

I betrayed him in the most awful way I could and now he enjoys the way my secret is literally spilling out of me.

That vampire, Min Yoongi, turned his back on me and left the room, leaving me with a pack of hungry vampires.