Chapter 3

(Danielle's POV)

I am getting surgery. I am getting surgery. Hehe no biggy just sleeping while people are looking through my foot! I'm scared right now. I want my mom. and I wish my dad was here. "CAN I CALL MY MOM" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "Uhhhhh sorry I yelled, just really scared." I said. "I already called your mom she Is on her way." the doctor said. Fhewwww I could not do this without my mom.

10 minuets later I see her running at the door. she's huffing and puffing. " oh my goodness sweetie are you ok!" yea sure mom I'm fine I'm just getting SURGEY DONE! (note the sarcasm) "No I'm freaking out!" I said. "sweetie EVEYTHING is going to be fine, the doctors will fix you ok in half an hour you won't know what's happening!" she said kindve happily.

"Mary I heard you were puking blood!" my mom said. "Yes, miss Denise but I'm fine, Danielle you should be worrying about." Mary said. Me, Mary was puking blood I just broke my foot. She Is more hurt. I feel so bad for her.

(Mary's POV)

Oh my goodness Danielle's face looks like she is freaking out! And it's all my freaking fault! I made her worried and she hurt herself. "Danielle it's time for your surgery." the doctors said. she said "can I have 1 minute please?" "sure" doc said. "Danielle good luck I know your gonna do great!" she gave me a nod and her mom kissed her on the forehead . Im so scared. what's gonna to her. don't think like that Mary.

The doctors gave me some food and after I took a rest for 2 hours. when I was done I saw Danielle was back. I'm praying she's fine. "Danielle are you ok?" "yea surgery went great bad news is I have to stay here overnight, wait so are you yay!" she said. "great I'm glad your ok!" her mom said that she has to go back to work and her daughter said "I'll be fine!" and so did my mom?

Mom doesn't have work at this time. "mom you don't have work at this time?" "oh yea I have a late shift today I'll see you in the morning ok love you feel better!" I feel so empty they just left us. and I wasn't gonna sleep anytime soon I just did and so did Danielle, so we were on our phones. I told her about Taylor and Cameron and she said that they are not her type. I said yes in my head. only for the Taylor not Cameron I hate him!

(Cameron's POV)

I can't wait to see mary! I got her a adorable teddy bear saying sorry and a note In it asking her if sell go out with me. I got dressed and headed to school. over there I saw taylor. I tried to get away from him as possible! but no use he found me! I ran as fast as possible and lost him. phew. I went looking for Mary and bumped into someone. It was Taylor!

I thought I ran away from him. " listen Taylor I'm sorry I really like her so it's one man for themselves!" I then walked away but he grabbed my back and said I'm not done. I was kindve scared. "Cameron your giving her that teddy bear" he scoffed. "she hates you man!" "what" I said hurtful "you hit her and now she is in the hospital because she puked up blood and so is Danielle because she broke her foot trying to save Mary." then he left.

(Taylor's POV)

I'm SERIOUSLLY so mad about what cam did to Mary! I can literally just break his head off! he flirted with her after I said no! I yelled at him and I saw him run away crying. I kindve did feel bad for what I did but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. plus she probably does hate him look what he did to her.