Chapter 23

(Marys POV)

I went inside the building for my audition and saw Bart and all the other magcon boys. I really wanted to scream because they were here. In front of my eyes. Anyways. "hello Mary how are you?" Bart asked. 

"im fine you?" i asked. "im fine,so what song are you gonna sing today that you wrote?" he asked. "Really dont care." i said. 

He replied with an okay and he told me to begin and i saww all the magcon boys eyeing me. 

You wanna play you wanna stay you wanna have it all

You started messin with my head untill i hit a wall

Maybe i shouldve known

That you would walk

You would walk

Out the door

Hey

(After song was done) 

"Wow Mary your amazing." Mathew said. "thanks" i said and couldnt help but blush because he was one of my favorite. 

"Ok Mary i think you should join Magcon." he said. 

"OH MY GOD REALLY!" i said

"yea but you have to have vine,younow.twitter all that social media like instagram to" he said and i replied with an okay. 

"Hey guys how about we all go out together so Mary can get to know us better and we can get to know her better."

he said. "oh im a huge fan of magcon so i already know some stuff about you guys." i said and covered my mouth. CRAP!

"really your a fan of magcon thats cool but now your apart of our family so yeah." Hayes said and hugged me tight. 

After i blushed. "awwwwwwww did haaazzz make little Mary blushhhhhh" Nash said and i playfully punched him and he pretended to cry and i laughed.

"So guyes where should we go?" Taylor asked "STARBUCKS!" i said really loud. "wow you are truly a white girl" Mathew said and then he said "but who really cares cause were twinin"he said in a girl voice and everyone laughed. 

"Mary i really like your songs" Mahagony said. "thats means alot from you." i said

"so guyes lets go to starbucks already" i said 

We arrived at starbucks and we ordered and sat down. 

"So Mary lets start by making you social medias." Cameron said

"Alright so which one first?" i asked 

"you should start with instagram" Shwan said.

I downloaded the app and chose a profile picture. 

It was me in a staright face with my blond hair staright and my blue eyes were really blue like the ocean and i had alot of macara on and the camera was faced high up and sideways. 

I followed everyone and put a profile picture with everyone and we did a funny face. I followed all the guys and said i was part of magcon. Everyone posted a pic of me with them and said new member of magcon and to follow her and in 3 minutes i got 355k followers. Wow

"next make twitter" Hayes said

I downloaded it and my username was @MaryJones and everyone tweeted i ws part of magcon and i already had 1m followers in 5 minutes. I tweeted my first tweet and said cant wait to see you guys in San Deigo in 2 days! 

Oh yea did i forget to mention that. Hehe. After i made a younow and a youtube account and vine and i had so many followers on vine and alot of fans on you now but nothing yet on youtube because i have to make a video first. 

'hey guys can we make a youtube video on my account?" i asked. "sure we can do it at our house,right Nash." Hayes said. "yea sure." he siad. We all went to his house besides Taylor,Cameron, an Shawn because they had to pack. I had to pack too but after i was going to make a youtube video. 

We all set up but we had to decide what to do on a youtube video. I told them they all are going to be in it and Nash said we should do a would you rather. 

So we got started. 

"Hey guys Marys here a new member of Magcon!" and when i said that they all started screaming and jumping on me and then went Nash and jumped on me so hard i fell. We all laughed but then i punched Nash in the throat really hard and almost started crying. 

"So im here with everyone besided Taylor Cameron and Shawn because they had to pack and so do we but we wanted to do this first and were at the griers house so yea." i said. 

"so were gonna do a would you rather." Mathew said.

"ok so who goes first?" i asked