Chapter 13

(Mary's POV)

I decided to give Taylor one more chance. It's not like he started it the drunk driver did. So Taylor said we are going to go work out as our date. This is getting really stupid. I'm obviously going to pick Cameron because Taylor doesn't seem like who knows how to go and plan out a date.

But it seems like a pretty cool Idea at the same time. I don't know why but I woke up early today. I woke up at 7. so I went on my phone and went on instagram. I follow Cameron Dallas and Taylor cannif so basiaclly I follow all the magcon guys.

I looked at Cameron's account and he put a pic of me and him. It was when we went on our first date. He wrote my best friend go follow her on Instagram and twitter. Then I looked at my followers and had 7k😮 then at twitter and 10k😮.

This is what my feed looks like now

@DanielleReynolds OMG you and can look so cute together! @cameronsbae step off my man! @itsmattespinosa awwwww looks like cam find a girlfriend❤️😏😍😘💕

Woah Matt follows me?!?! There were some hate comments but I really didn't care. Today is the last day of the weekend so then we have to go to school tomorrow. I couldn't sleep so I called Danielle. We haven't talked in a while so I really needed to talk to her.

After 2 rings she answered.

D-hello

M-hey Danielle I missed you like crazy

D-yes I miss you too I can't wait to see you tomorrow

M-same here, so listen I have to tell you something

*skips to part when Mary explains everything*

D-Wow I think you should go on your date first and follow your heart. I mean you like both of them but you have to choose one.

M-yea I know, ok so what's going on with you?

D-well I have been sitting in bed for a while that's basically it

M-how come your up when I am, like it's practically 8:30 now

D-Well I take my medicine so I get up at like four everyday. But tomorrow I can go to school and ik out of my crutches

M-how can you get out of your crutches in a week.

D-he practically fixed me when he did the surgery I just needed to let my foot rests for a week.

M-alright well it's nice talking to you but I gotta go bye.