Chapter 14

(Taylor's POV)

I can't believe Mary is giving me another chance. I am such an idiot and Cameron how can he take her to watch the sunset drop. He probably got her something that costs thousands of dollars and I gave her a cheep kiss. "TAYLOR" I hear Nina yell. "WHAT!" I yelled back. "MARYS HERE!" "OKAY IM COMING!" I yell back. "hey Mary!" "hey Taylor you ready?" she asked. "yea let me go grab my water bottle."

Eeeepppp I'm so exited! wait a sec I'm taking her to the gym and not something romantic, but she sees my guns so yea that will work too😏. "alright see ya!" I tell Nina. I get in the car and Mary is there. "so why did you decide to go to the gym again?" She asked. "I'm weird like that gosh!" And she laughed. her laugh is so pretty. "So Mary guess what!" "What?" "I talked to Bart and he said you can perform at the next magcon!" "OMG really Taylor your joking!" she said.

(Mary's POV)

I can't believe Taylor got me to perform at magcon! "and Mary Bart said if you do a great job you can be a member of the magcon family!" "OMG seriously that's like my dream!"I said. i put the radio on and the song stay with me came on. "STAY WITH ME!" me and Taylor scream are heads off. then we laugh at the end. Cameron is so romantic but Taylor is funny and fun. I think I like him.

"Mary sing me a song you wrote." "Alright this song is called wings but I'm only singing the first verse."

Momma told me not to waste my life

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And if they give you shhhhh...

Then they can walk on by

"Yea is it good?" I asked. "no it's amazing." Taylor said. After he said that we arrived at the gym.