Chapter 21

(Marys POV)

Im glad me and Cameron still get to be friends. "Oh hey and Mary before we go to science i wanted to say Bart moved your performance to tomorrow." he said. Ughhhh what is he doing. "ok thats fine,what time though?" i asked

"at 5 so how about after school we can go to pinkberry and chill sense we get at like 4" he said. I hope he thinks its not a date. "uhhh yea sure ill head over there tomorrow." I went in science and i really wasnt even paying attention to this crap.

when the teacher looked away to write something on the board a crumbled up peice of paper landed on my desk. I opended it and it said stay away from Cameron-Nancy

Oh i knew Nancy she is the biggest slut in school. She pratically slept with ten guys this week. Why was she even worried about me and Cameron. Were just friends.

I took a peice of paper and wrote dont worry you can sleep with him this week to and make that number turn to an eleven :) -Mary

After i crumbled it and threw it at her and "accidently" hit her in the nose. 

I tried to not laugh but i couldnt help it so i laughed in my head.

I got a paper back but it wasnt from Nancy it was from Cameron. Mary why are you and Nancy throwing notes at eachother-Cameron

Because she said stay away from Cameron-Mary

What did you say?-Cameron

I said dont worry you can sleep with him this week to and make that number turn into an eleven then i put a smiley face-Mary 

When i threw it at Cameron it landed on Danielles desk because he sits across from her. 

Crap!

(Danielles POV)

I was writing notes about what Miss Lisa was saying so i can practice for the test thats in two weeks. While i was writing a peice of paper landed on my desk and i looked up to se who it was but nobody was looking at me. 

I opended it with my eyes wide.

She thinks im a slut what the hell is going on?!?!?!??! My best friend said i can make my sleeping number with guys to eleven. I dont even have a boyfriend who does she thinks she is. BRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! That was the bell. Well that means school is over yayayayayya. As i was walking to my locker Mary was coming up to me but i just turned away and she ran up to me and turned me around.

"listen Mary i dont want to hear it if you think im a slut then we arent even friends." i sid "No Danielle you got it all wrong i was throwing that to Cameron but it landed on your desk, he was asking why me and Nancy were passing notes and i explained but that paper landed on your desk." she said

What should i do belive her how can i. "ughhhh fine i belive you but Mary you havnt really spent any time with me" i said. "im sorry how about Wensday we do something later after school because later today i am going to practice on my test for science and tomorrow i am performing for Bart-" she said but i cut her off. 

"YOUR WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!!'' i said. Why didnt she tell me? "why you no tell me?" i asked

"i didnt think you would care like i know you love magcon and stuff but you really started not caring for them anymore so yea." she said. 

Wow at least she couldve still told me but whatever. "so what do you want to do Wensday?" i asked "well how about you come over and we go camping in my backyard?" she asked. "yea that would be cool"  and with that i walked away after saying see ya then. She has a huge backyard and in her backyard she has like a fricken forest,its so cool!