Chapter 34

(Marys POV)

"ok fine ill tell you everything." Matthew said. "2 weeks ago I started getting texts from Brent and he kept threatning me saying that he is going to kidnap Mary and Taylor if I dont give him m m my sister Jenette." he said. 

(A/N JENNETE MCURDEY IS HIS SISTER IN THIS STORY IF YOU DONT KNOW HER SHE IS SAM FROM ICARLY AND SAM AND CAT)

"Matthew I-" i got cut off by him talking "then I said just take me and he wouldnt give in so one day my older sister yea Jenette looked at my phone and saw those texts and she went to him." he said now starting to cry. 

"s so I came to take her back untill I saw her on the floor where Brent had a bloody knife in his hand." he said now balling.

"Matthew its-"  but he cut me off again. "he told me that I didnt give her but she came instead and Jenette told me to leave but i wouldnt so he stabbed her." he said "then he said ou didnt give me her now I will kidnap them." he said. "so Jenette was still alive but barley breathing so I rushed her to the hospital so I was with her sense and forgot about you guys." he said crying. 

"im s s so sorry" he said crying "Matthew its ok." I said. "what really matters is your sister." I said. "yea man go to the hospital we will take care of them."  Carter said. "c can one of you come with me to support her." he said. 

"ill go" Hayes said. "yeah me too."  Jacob said