Chapter 32

(Marys POV)

"ughhh ow my head what the hell happend" i Mummbled "I see you woke up." someone with a deep voice said. That voice seemed very familer. Then i remembered no it cant be. "brent?" i said. "hey baby hows it going." he said. No no no it cant be oh god please no. "wh what are y you doing h h here?" i stuttered. "well baby im here to get you back." he said. If your wondering who he is he is my ex boyfriend. Yes the famous viner Brent Rivera. But everyone thinks he is sweet but he is not. Before i moved to North Carolina i lived in Canada. 

Me and Brent used to date untill he did something horrible. For 2 weeks i spent time with an old friend of mine and his name was Chris. His whole name is Christian and he is weeklyChris on vine. But he came over for 2 weeks and He had a girlfriend named Tasia and she was also a famous viner you know Tasia Alexis and Brent thought i was cheating on him with Chris and he never knew he had a girlfriend so then Brent killed Chris because he told me we will be together forever.

"Where am I" I yelled "well you are in an old abandoned house and i locked you up here in chains so we can be together forever. Brent said. Ew no never ever will I ever be with this ass. "But more importantly" he said then he gasped. "where is Taylor" he said and smirked. "please brent where is Taylor?!?!" I was literally freaking out. I am extremly scared of Brent. "oh but first you have to give me a treat if you want him" He said licking his lips. Oh no i knew what he wanted. "hell no!" i yelled

"Ill give you Taylor back" he said then he ran close to me and he is gonna do it. No please oh god no. Also one thing i forgot to mention is HE RAPED ME!

(AFTER)

I had bruises everywhere and here i was chained on a wall only in my bra and panties. What they are comfortable. But they werent today considering i was just raped by The Brent Rivera. "p please give me Taylor now." i said. "fine but you are gonna have to find him, he is in this house somewhere and you might want to hurry up." Brent said smiriking. "w why" i said stuttering. Then he showed me his phone of Taylor shirtless and a guy whipping hm with a belt while Taylor grunting and screaming and he is also tied to the wall but instead with burning ropes. 

"Crap" i muttered under my breath