Chapter 33

READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

(Marys POV)

"You are free to go now but you have to find Taylor and hurry hurry he is suffering as you know." he said and smirked. "OWWWW" i said as he smacked my ass because i was only in my underwear and bra because he r r rapped me. 

I changed but i felt so sore. My clothes are horrible and im walking with a limb and i have blood on my wrists. "Taylor!" I screamed. All I heard was grunting so I followed it. I went down the stairs and saw a door. Everything is balck and only a little bit of white. 

"TAYLOR!!!"i screamed as i ran to him. "M Mary y you have to g go." he said stuttering on his words. "no listen im here and he is letting me go." i said. I was untying him and he fell to the floor. "oh my gosh Taylor!" i said. "j just go without me." he said. "TAYLOR CANNIF!!!!!!" i screamed. "NOR WILL I EVER EVER LEAVE YOU BEHIND!" i yelled picking him up.

Ipicked him up which is kinda hard because he is heavy and i was just raped but i seem to manage. "what are y you doing?" he siad. "taking us back." i said. "b but you cant drive" he said. "ill try ive seen you do it iike a thousand times." i said. I laid him in the back seat and went to the front seat and tried to catch my breath. I actually drive pretty good. When we reached the Hotel i called Nash. 

N-MARY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS

M-Listen Nash me and Taylor were kidnapped by Madisons dad and i was brought to Brent Rivera and he is my ex boyfriend because he killed my best friend and he raped me and tied me up and he got someone to tie up Taylor and started whipping him with a belt.

N-OH MY GOSH WHERE ARE YOU GUYS

M-outside the hotel and i cant move because im too hurt to

N-alright me and Carter are coming

(Nash POV)

I cant believe she said that about Brent. Brent is such an asshole,we never thought he is like that. I told Carter and the rest of the guys and me and Carter were practically running for our lives when were not even hurt. We got to the car. "Oh my gosh Mary Taylor are you ok." I said. "i am kindve" she said breathleslly. "where s Taylor." Carter asked. "in the backseat" she said. "ok Carter i got Mary and you take Taylor." i said. And i carried Mary all the way to the room. "oh my godness!" all the boys and Mahagony came running up to them. 

Me and Carter set them both on the bed. "oh my god are you guys ok?"  Jacob said "y yea" Taylor stuttered. "wait Mary what did Brent do to you?" Taylor asked her. She started bursting into tears. "h he r raped me" she said while crying. We all stood there in schock. "oh my the son of a b****!" Taylor yelled. "Taylor no chill your more important right now." Mary said. 

"wait how did you guys get to the car?" Shawn asked. "i carried Taylor." she said. "woah you look like you couldnt walk either." I said. "i couldnt but Taylor was more hurt then me so I had to save him." She said. "you guys should get rest." i said. "WAIT!" Matt said. "yea?" we all said. "Taylor's skin is peeled a little because of the belt and Marys wrist's are bleeding." He said. "how did you know they got beat by the bealt?"  I asked. "well you uhhhh said that u know!" he said. "All I said was that they got kidnapped. Then Matt looked gulity. "Matt wtf did ou do?!?!" i yelled. "i.."