chapter 18

(Marys POV)

"i got you know!" the person said while tying my hands together and putting a bandana around my mouth and tied it. Thats when someone tapped me and screamed but nobody can hear him but me. The person who tied us is stupid because they tied are hands together but we can move them around. I was taking off the bandana and looked to see Taylor.

"Where did you come from?!?!" i screamed whispered. "from my moms va-" and i cut him off there. That is just groos man,gross. "not from there!!!!!!!!" thats when my eyes opened and found myself in my bedroom laying in my bed.

what the hell just happend. Was this just a dream. (A/N the dream was when they got kidnapped but the Sharon thing was real just to clarify.) Then Taylor walked into my room. "Taylor what happend" i asked. "well we were going minigolfing but then a kid accidently hit you in the head with the golf stick thing then you blacked out so i came back here with you."

"Taylor this may be a sign that we shouldnt be together." i said. "no Mary its just a accident,just one more date please." he said. Woahhhhh he is desperate. "fine." i said. "great we can feed the ducks by the pund tomorrow after school." he said

Yay i love doing that. "ok see you tomorroe bye Mary." he said and kissed my forehead. As he left my room my eyes got heavier and heavier and i fell asleep.

Next Day

(Danielles POV)

I cant wait to go to school today! Wait i cant believe i just said that! I got ready and i was wearing light blue jeans,black flats with a black ribbon on the top,a braclet,a white collared buttoned shirt,a neckalce, a black bag, 2 black rose earings, a black sweater those ladys wear at work,another braclet and a watch.

I went downstairs and saw a note on the table from my mom and dad. It says that they are working a late shift and i can sleepover Marys place but if i want to stay home there is 50 dollars at the table and they will be home at 1:00am.

My mom works as a doctor who helps pregnant woman so yea she works late and my dad is a bussnaiss owner so he works late but they dont work this late everyday. So i sat down and i ate egg and bread. I guess i have to walk to school which is a fifteen minute walk.

i called Mary on my way to school.

D-hey Mary whats up

M-nothing just walking to school and cant wait to see you today

D-same here and i get to sleepover because my parents are working a late shift.

M-oh yay but after school i ahve a date with Taylor but ill only take an hour

D-ok i guess ill just go to the mall with a friend or something and then after an hour ill be at your place 

M-yeah sure bye

D-bye

Wow i dont have any friend unless Mary. I guess ill make a new one. I reached schoola nd saw Mary and i came up to her and she was wearing a muscle tee shirt with writing on it,light blue jeans with white polka dots and her jeans were wripped, and she had boots. Right after she said sorry but i have to go to my locker.

After i saw a nice girl wearing a gray shirt with some girl on it, white jeans and blue boots. I came up to her and said hey and we talked and she said her name was Beatrice. I asked her if she wanted to hang later and she said sure. Well i can tell this is going to be a great day.