Chapter 27

(Marys POV)

A/N everyone read my last authors note pleaseeeeee)

"the bad news is Aaron cant come to magcon in 2 days because his coma seems to last extremly long." the doctor says. "oh my gosh this is all my fault." Nash said "no no Nash its not when you punched him it was so light like a feather." he said "oh" he said 

"oh and Taylor and Mary im sorry but there has been a mix up and you and Taylor arent realted im so sorry for that." The docoter said. "OH MY GOSH THANK GOODNESS" Taylor yelled hugging me tight and twirling me around. Then he kissed me for about 5 scounds. Those same sparks again. 

Im glad wre not related. "ok guys i think we should tweet everything" i said. @MaryJones hey guys so if you saw my YOUNOW well Nash and Aaron were fake fighting but Aaron is in a coma because of dehydration #getwellsoon Aaaron :) 

Then i sent it. We got back to my place and we decided to watch mean girls sense me and Nina and Danielle voted on it. We laughes so freakin hard then Hayes put his arm around me and i snuggled in. Hs like my lil bro. After we decided to watch the breakfeast club and after it was like 1 am and we decided to sleep. 

i slept with Nina and Danielle in my room and sense my parents are on a buisness trip nash and hayes slept in their room and the rest slept downstairs. I woke up and next to me was Hayes and said get up because were going out.

"Good morning" i said. but everyone was sleeping so me and Hayes took out are phones went on vine and i took to pots and Hayes was recording and i banged them together yelling "WAKE UP LAZY BUTTS!" then they all screamed and then it ended. 

Me and Hayes were laughing so hard. 

I love thse guys