Chapter 11

(Mary's POV)

Taylor texted me and said I'm outside and I saw a yellow car. It was so cool. "hey!" I said. "hey!" he said. I got you something... and what he got me was a kiss on the cheek. My day. (note the sarcasim)

"So where we goin?" "just for a 2 hour drive." "ok so let's listen to the radio." I said. "ok, I love music, what type do you like?" "hip hop and rap,you?" I asked "me too I like hip hop and rap."

I put the radio on too z100 and story of my life was on. That's like my favorite songs. "ewwww change it." Taylor said. "ewwwwww whyyyyyy!" I said "because one direction goes no direction." Taylor said. He is so stupid. "So what's your favorite color?" I asked. "black." he said. "green." I say. "BOOGER FACE!!!" he said. "what the heck?" I said. what is wrong with him he is so adorable. "you like green and boogers are green."

"Your so childish." I said. It is true he is. "Ugh am not." see that exactly what a child would say. "Hey I love this song!" He put it louder. "from the chandileerrrrr!" he sang. I laughed so hard I couldn't fricken breath. "d dude is my singing that bad?" he gave me a sad face, and before I can answer he goes "from the chandileeeeeerrrr." "Wow chandiler by Sia is your favorite song.?" I asked. "yeh she's amazing."

(Taylor's POV)

The date is going so good. I'm making this the best day of her life. I still want to know where Cameron took her so I'm just gonna ask. "hey so where did you and Cameron go, the zoo!" and I was laughing but Mary seemed upset. "no actually he took me to see the sunset drop."

My mouth literally fell to the floor. AND IM SITTING HERE DRIVING AROUND WHILE THEY PROBABLY KISSED LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES AND PLEASE TELL ME IM WRONG LIKE I WAS FROM WHERE HE TOOK HER AND WHY AM I STILL YELLING IN ME HEAD!

"Hey I like this song." she said

When I met ya in the summer

To my heartbeat sound

We fell in love

As the leaves turned brown

Me and Mary literally sang this song together. It's called summer by Calvin Harris. "Mary your really a good singer!" I said. She really is actually. " thanks." she said "I have written some songs actually. "really, can I hear a little bit of one?" I asked. "ok but I don't like telling people this but sense you may be my future boyfriend I'll sing for u."

Future boyfriend? I like the sound of that. it actually sounds cool but I also want to be her boyfriend really badly. "HELLLO TAYLOR IM GONNA SING NOW YOU READY!" she yelled. "why are you yelling I'm right here." I said. "because I called you like ten times and you didn't even listen." " oh sorry, I WAS FOCUSING ON THE ROAD SO WE DONT DIE!"

Even though you all know I wasn't. "ok, so it's called BO$$." Mary says. That's interesting. "ok here? I go."

Everyday is pay day

Swipe my card, then I do the Nae Nae

Your talking to a lady

I want a Kanye-ye not a Ray J

So that's a no no

I'm a maybach and you's a Volvo

This convo beat like dre

I already know whatchu tryin to say

"Wow this song is great!" i said. "thanks, maybe someday I can invite you to magcon and you can sing. "really!" "yea!" I was looking at her beautiful face the whole time. "TAYLOR WATCH OUT!" CRASHHHHHH