Chapter 25

*please read authors note before this chapter extremly important guys please read it*

(Marys POV)

After i finished packing i went to go eat something so i just had a gronula bar. Then ten minutes later the dorrbell rang and it was Cameron. "Hey Cameron whats up" i said. "nothin much and i saw your youtube video it was hillarious" he said. 

"Hahaha i know right you shouldve been in it.'' i said. "i couldnt remember i had to pack." he said. "and he sat down then the doorbell rang and it was Matthew. "Hey Mary" and he gave me a hug. ''Hey you can ahve a seat over where Cameron is." i said and he went

and then the doorbell rang and it was Jack j and he literally just walked past me and said i want food. "well someones on their period" i muttered. Then came Jack g and Danielle. Then was Aaron.  "hey guys so when Hayes Nash And Nina walk in there will be a bucket of water on the top of the door and a rope and when i pull the rope the water will fall on them and ill vine it for my first vine." i said 

"woah how do you come up with that?" Carter asked while opening the door. "shes the prank master dude." Danielle replied. "yahhhh i am." i siad. "quick i see there car!" Matthew said. "okay guys quick stand behind me and Danielle here record when i open the door. 

I  open the door and Hayes come and i drop the water. "OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HELL!?!?!??" Nash yelled And we all laughed and the vine ended. "omg thats not funny" Nina said. "yes yes it is." Carter said while laughing.  After we decided to play truth or dare. "ok Mary truth or dare." Hayes asked. "uhhhhhh dare" 

'i dare you too run outside and sing she looks so perfect really loud." and everyone was laughing. "ughhhh fine" i said  I walked outside and screamed and ran. "SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR AND I KNOW NOW THAT IM SO DOWN" then i started running back home and sang more ''HER LIPSTICKS STAINS ARE A WORK OF ART I GOT YOUR NAME TATOOD IN A ARROW HEART AND I KNOW NOW THAT IM SO DOWN!" then everyone was laughing then a neighbor scremed shut up! and laughed harder.

Then we all sat down and resumed. "ok Nash truth or dare" i asked Nash. "truth.'' "ok is it true what is the most embarssing thing thats ever happend to you."  i said and he said "uhhhhh Dare i pick dare." he said "fine Nash i dare you to pick truth." i said and they laughed and he said fine.

"when i was 7 i used to dance alot and one time i danced at a wedding and got scared while i was dancing i crapped myself." he said and we all laughed. 

Then Nash yelled at us and we laughed harder and the Hayes calmed him down. 

''Nina truth or dare." he asked "truth she said.  

"who do you think is the most attractive here." Nash asked 

"uhhhhhh nobody." she said

"cmon Nina whoooo"

"okay uhhhhhhh Cameron." she said nd Cameron blushed. 

"Ok so how about we go live on something." Aaron said.

"Yea ill go on you now and go live with everyone so guys lets go tweet.

@MaryJones Hey guys me and @aaroncarpenter @camerondallas @hayesgrier @nashgrier @NinaCannif @DanielleJackson @mrrcarter @Jackjackjhonsen @jackgilinsky are going live on younow on my account so go check it out :) 

Everyone tweeted and we got ready. 

"Hey guys me and the guys and girls are here, if you dont know these girls its Danielle my best friend and Nina Taylors sister you all should know. " i said "and sadly the rest of them couldnt come because they were all getting ready for san deigo." Nash said "So guys were bored so we decided to entertain you." Carter said. 

"yea so you guys write below what we should do." i said

"okay so JessicaThompsen said the singers should sing." Nash said "and i love you guys so much." "awwww we love you tooo." aaron said.

"Okay so i guess ill sing a song i wrote. and its called partition.''  I got my stuff and everyone sat down. i started off

see me up in the clup with 50 leven girls

posted in the back with my diamond fang grills

brooklyn bims in my sitting low

every boy in here with me got that smoke

and every girl in here gotta look me up and down

all on instagram cake by my pond

circulate the image everytime i come around

gs up tell me how im lookin babe

and right then Hayes slapped me with a pillow and i got up and everyone was laughing and vined it. "Hayes wtf" "hey its funny" he said "im gonna kill you" i said then jumped up and then we ran around the house and Nina was running and showing with the camera.

Two mins later i jumped onto Hayes and kicked him. "owwwwwww" he siad After that we all sta back dwn again. "who wants to sing next?" i asked "me" aaron said and sat down and began.

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey 

simmer down simmer down

they say were to young to amount anything

but look around

we work to damn hard for this and we cut him off there with Nash jumpipng on him. Then aaron got so mad he tackled nash and then it became a huge fight. "GUys stop!" I SCREAMED. Then Aaron punched Nash and then he fell to the floor unconscious.