Chapter 4

(Mary's POV)

We got out of the hospital today but Danielle can't go to school for 1 week. Its gonna be so boring without her. So I got home early morning and then got ready. I am wearing a pink blouse with buttons,black skinny jeans with a brown belt, golden earrings,brown sandals,and a white purse.

What it's my first day back after all this crap happend.I don't wanna see Cameron's face so when I see him I'll just turn around and walk away.But what if he tries to apologize. I wouldn't forgive him,unless there's a gift hehe. what I like presents.I got on my bus. Here we go.

(Cameron's POV)

I waited outside of school to see Mary. I heard it's her first day back.But Taylor is right. but I'll get her back I always do. I see her walking out of her bus. woahhhhhhhhhhh she is smokin. at least I kept that in my head.

She sees me and looks scared so she turns around and starts talking to someone. I ran up to her. "Mary can I talk to you for a sec?" I said she said "I uhhhh am gonna be late for English" I can't believe it. Taylor was right. she walked away. she hates me.

(Danielle's POV)

I can't go to school today. I hope Mary's alright. Cameron better stay away from her! "AHHHHHHHH" "MOOOOOMMMMMMMM HELPPPPPPPP IT HURTTTTTSSSSSSS!" I wailed. my foot feels like all my bones are moving around and feeling each one crunching up.

I don't even know how I got surgery this is how I felt when I broke it. "what happend" she asked. "my foot it HURTTTTTSSSS!!!!" "shhhhhhh Danielle everything is going to be fine, I'll go get you your medicine!" I hate medicine.

Sure it's good for you but it tastes horrible.Especially mucinex! it tastes like salsa and potatoes mixed together. I don't get it, it's supposed to be good for you but it tastes horrible.

(Taylor's POV)

Mary is coming to school today. I'm watching for cam. I hate him sooooo much. I look out the window and I see him and her and she walks away from him. she didn't take the teddy bear. I see cam running after her! I have to get to her before he does!

"MOVE, GO DUDE MOVE,!" I was pushing everyone through the hallway. "MARY!" "I mean Mary hey how you feelin." I see cam giving me a disgusting look.

(Mary's POV)

I see Cameron when I'm walking out of the bus with a teddy bear that says sorry on it and a little note in it. is he really going to apologize.wait how do I know it's for me anyways maybe he also made a girl puke blood up to. (note the saracsm, not really that much but whatever.)

I turn around and talk to a girl I don't even know and introduced myself to "hi I'm Mary!" She looks pretty. "Hi I'm Nina!" That's all we said because big headed Cameron walks up to me and tries to talk to me.

"Listen Mary I'm so sorry about what I did, I can't believe you went to the hospital!" he said. "not only did I but Danielle too you know she had to get SURGEY because when she was helping me she broke her foot!"

"My goodness, Mary I'm so sorry take this teddy bear I bought you and it has a note In it." he said. Wow he thinks he can buy his way out of it. ok I know before I said of he buys me something but now not really feelin it.

"You can't buy my forgiveness!" I yelled. "I'm not I said so" I cut him off before he could say sorry. I just walked away. He looked at me and turned around sad. I turned around and had a sad face too. But I almost died because of him!

I go inside and Taylor screams "Mary!" I was like yaaaaasss Taylor is here and he's looking for me! "I mean Mary are you ok!" he said worried. "I'm fine Taylor thanks!" "So uhhhhh Mary I was wondering if you wanted to OOOOFFFFF" "TAYLOR NOOOO!"