Chapter 22

(Marys POV)

NEXT DAY

I woke up in the morning and checked my phone. Nothing. I dont really have any social media, not even one. I only have games and stuff and the only social thing is my imesseges.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and decided to go casual today. Its Tuesday so i have 3 more days left ughhhhh. 

I went in my closet and threw on a magcon sweater and jeans. Then i rememberd its school picture day crap. I got in my closet and put on a white shirt with red stripes, light blue jeans with the pocket has spikes, a hot pink scarf, a pink purse from michael kors, a cool white jacket, pink sunglasses, some braclets, pink roses as earings,and pink converse.

I then got a call from Danielle and said she wanted me to come over ASAP. I came over her house and rang the doorbell.

"hey what happend?"  i asked. "so today is picture day and i always look bad so please help me with an outfit!" she said. "ughhhhh fine" i went in her closet and threw a bunch of stuff on her bed untill i got the right outfit. 

i got out a gray abercrombie tank top, a green t-shirt, a grazy abercrombie sweater with gray flappy roseies, green scarf, a french hat, high green socks, light blue jeans, and gray shoes.

"thanks Mary wanna stay here till the bus comes?" she asked "sure" i said.

"oh have i told you about my friend Nina she is so cool you should meet her at school." i said. "Mary Nina is Taylor Cannifs sister right?" she asked. 

"yeah why" i asked. "nothing she is just in my english class." she said. "hehe but Nina doesnt even take english" i said. "oh yea i ment bio" she said. "YOU DONT TAKE BIO WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!" i yelled 

"yo calm ya self and i was aaying that because last summer me and Nina went camping." she said. "thats impossible you went to paris all summer so me and you couldnt do our summer bucket list." i said. Guilt went over her face. "Yea about that..." she said. "listen Mary i was going to Paris but my passport was expired so i couldnt go and i wanted to tell you but they took me to this camp in new yorka dn i met Nina there" she said. 

"Wow why didnt you just call me?!?!!?!??!" I asked "because my parents took all my contacts off my phone exept them because i was being sent to another place so she didnt want me telling anyone so dont tell anyone." she said. "I dont belive you about the phone thing but im not mad but i cant belive you lied to me!" i said.

And with that the bus arrived. Danielle sat in a seat but today i sat across from her and she explained that she was sorry and stuff but i said i forgive her but a part of me doesnt. 

When i came out i saw Nina and came up to her and gave her a hug. "hey Nina i love your outfit. She was wearing  a short sleeve light pink shirt with a black ribbon ontop, a bage bag, flowery tights, and black heels. "same to you Mary" And then Danielle came and her and Nina started talking but didnt even say a word to me. 

i shrugged it off and went to find Taylor. I accidently bumped into someone and it was the guy i hated to see all my life,the school bully Caleb and his twin brother Joshua. "HEY idiot watch were your going!"  Caleb said. 

"shut up fatass" i said. "what did you just say" Caleb asked. "you heard me are you deff." then a crowd came and said oooooooo to my amazing comeback. Then Joshua pushes me agisnt the locker and i fall and he starts lughing. Literally 2 secounds Later Taylor Yelled "what the hell dude you dont to that to a girl" he siad. "fine i guess i cant hit you too then" Joshua says

Then Taylor punches him in the gut and he falls back and so does Caleb and they run away.

"My hero" i said and i kiss Taylors cheek and he blushes. "awwwwwwwwww did i make TAY TAY blush" i said making a baby voice and he laughs walking away with Cameron. Wow i guess they really became friends.

(After school) 

"hey Mary want me to drive you home?" Taylor asks while running up to me. "nah im going to frozen yogurt place with Cameron because after is the magcon thing remeber?" i said "oh yea ok then see you later" i said i was going to ask him to come but i think Cameron just wants to chill alone with me.

Cameron can drive but he didnt ask to take me there and its a 2 mile walk ughhhhhhhhhhh. I call Cameron up 

C-hey Mary where are you

M-well you dumbass forgot to pick me up

C-hehe right sorry be there in 5

While i was waiting Caleb and Joshua came up to me and said "awwww poor girl has no friends" "i do but you dont because you always bother everyone" i said and with that Cameron came and i hopped in and when he left he ran over Calebs foot and i started laughing but he didnt do it on purpose. 

It was literally a 2 min ride and we arrived. I orded chocolate in a cone and so did cameron. We sat at a table together and just talked and played I spy. 

It was time for my magcon performance and i was really nervous.