Chapter 15

(Mary's POV)

I walked in the gym with Taylor hand in hand. I went on the treadmill and I got so bored and Taylor was lifting weights. what kind of date is this! It's so boring. "TAYLOR! what kind if date is this first we screwed up the first and now the second like are all are dates gonna be a screw up I can't date a screw up!" I yelled.

"Mary I'm s sorry but this isn't are real date haha fooled you!" he said. "what are you talking about?" I snapped. "listen I knew you would hate this date so let me show you are real date." I said. "why did you trick me in the first place?" "because I wanted to show you I'm not a cheep person that's a screw up and take you on the worst date!"

"Well it's kinda working and where are we going?" I asked. "well we are going miniature golfing tonight!" he said. "really I've never done that and I really want to try it!" I said "thanks Taylor I love you!" and I kissed him on the cheek. "Mary I'll pick you up at 7!"

I don't know what's wrong with him he is so stupid and weird but in the funny way. why would he even trick me he didn't really prove anything.

Anyways I went home and took a shower. I got out and my phone was ringing I picked it up (convo below and u stands for unknown)

U-stay away from Taylor understand or I will kill your mother

M-wh wh are you

U-I'm not telling you you idiot but stay away from him or I'll kill your mom and make your life a living hell

M-oh really well do you know where I live no and how did you even get my number?

U-listen stay away from him and I know where you live so shut up if I didn't why how would I be talking to you from your new home phone?

M-y your in my kitchen?

U-yes now I'm coming upstairs to your room to have a little talk because it seems that your not understanding very much

Then the line went dead. I didn't just stand there like an idiot I ran and locked the door! I called my mom.

M- Mom don't come home UNTILL I say so understand I can't explain now but if you you will be dead so say at work!

Mom-Mary what's going on?

M-no time to explain but listen to what I said I'll text you when to come home.

With that, I hung up. then I heared my door twist. I locked it so she couldn't get in. yes it's a she I heard her girly voice. "I know your in there now open up or I'll open it with the key that's under your moms bed" she said. how did she know?!?!? I didn't say anything. "fine if you won't open it." With that she opens it and I saw a familier face. no it couldn't be!