Chapter 5

(Mary's POV)

Taylor was just about to ask me something but then Cameron attacked him! What the heck is wrong with him?!?!? "TAYLOR NOOOOOOO!" I yelled. "CAMERON STOP!" Taylor no not his face! Cameron jumped on him and was punching him! Taylor then flipped and tackled Cameron and pushed him to the lockers and slapped him!

Hahahahahahaa he girl slapps. But that's not the point. I go in front and try and pull them away. "OW GUYS STOP!" they were trying to hit eachother but kept hitting me! "ENOUGH!" the princable said. uh oh!

(Taylor's POV)

I was so close to asking Mary out but then stupid cam attacked me! "CAM WHAT THE HECK GET OFF!" He was FRICKIN punching me! All I see is Mary screaming. I then flipped and hit Cameron and Mary tried to stop us but I saw her say ow and that means I fricken hit her and so did cam! But she seems fine. Then next thing you know I hear a loud voice and we stop hitting.

It was the princable. crap! he took us too his office. "WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHATS GOING ON!" nothing nobody talked. I felt bad for Mary that she was dragged into this. she didn't do anything. "Well then nobody talks one week of detention!" "but sir I didn't do any!" Mary said but he cut her off. "I SAID ONE WEEK!" "NOW LEAVE!"

(Cameron's POV)

I can't believe Taylor. He was about to ask her out! My face turned red as a tamato! I couldn't help myself. I tackled him. oh my god all I see is Mary's face scared! then when I got distracted by that he hit me. my goodness he actually is a fighter!

Mary comes in! What the heck Mary this is our fight. she tries stoping us but she didnt. she says ow! OMG we hit her but seems fine because she is still trying. we had to get caught and get a week of detention. And I feel bad, to save or butts Mary had to stay in detention!

(Mary's POV)

I can't believe I got a week of detention for no freakin reason! they didn't even try to bail me out. "thanks a lot guys!" I said. "Mary I'm so sorry we didn't mean to!" Taylor said. THEN WHY WERE YOU GUYS FIGHTING YOUR LIKE BEST FRIENDS!

wait I should've said that out loud. "THEN WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING YOUR BEST FRIENDS!"

"How do you know we are best friend?" Cameron asked. Funny story I can't tell them I know they are from magcon.

"Be be because In the halls today I heard someone saying..." "why they be fightin they be like besties" "and I'm pretty sure a black girl said that!" I said. they all laughed. hahaha I can be pretty funny. "Mary c can I talk to please." Cameron said

"Just don't throw a vollyball at me!" they laughed. ok that wasn't supposed to be funny but whatever. why did he want to talk to me. Cameron Dallas yaaaaassss. I love them but don't act all crazy.

"Listen I'm so so so so so x10 sorry mary" "listen it's ok!" "no it's not I hit you got your friend In surgery and I'm just so sorry for that it should've been me." he is crying! "hey cam stop it's fine." I turned around and Taylor was upset and then waved hi. Okayyyyyyy "here i love this teddy bear I'll keep it forever thank you!" I said like I love you.