Chapter 17

(Marys POV)

"Did you ever date a girl named Sharon?" I asked. I saw his eyes get wide. "uhhh yeah how do you know?" he asked worridly . "she used to bully me in middle school and she broke in my house and said if i date you then she will kill my mother and my mom was at work so she didnt know what happend and i told her to dont come home and she called the cops and i explained what happend and they said i have to be in court on thursday and its sunday!" i said. "w wow Mary i broke up with her because i saw online she cyburbullied a girl named Mary and i didnt know it was you Mary" he said.

"I am scared!" i said. "dont worry Mary you said she is in jail right now right?" he asked. "yeah we are waiting for court so she is staying in jail so she wont like run away or something." i said. "alright Mary dont worry nothing bad is going to happed to you" he said. "ok so i have been working on a new song wanna hear it?" i asked. "yeah of course!" he said "ok but before that do you know when i perform in magcon?" i asked. "well Bart has to hear you first and if you do well on the first magon you will be officially with magcon!" he said.

"wow!" i said. "but i dont know when it is yet he is still booking." he siad. "ok so this song is called shower."

i dont know, its just something about ya

got me feelin like i cant be without ya 

anytime someone mention your name 

i be feeling as if im around ya 

aint no words to describe you baby 

all i know is that you take me high 

can you tell that you drive me crazy ?

cause i cant get you out of my mind

(A/N pretend she is singing the whole song)

"so is it good?" "is it good no its not its amazing!" he siad. "thanks taylor!" "oh Mary were here!"

This place is huge its so cool. Then i got a text from an unknown number. 

U- You may have gotten ridden of Sharon but you wont get rid of me, and if you show this text to anyone i will hurt them especially taylor

M-Who are you 

U-Its me Brittany i am her helper to destroy you and Taylor

M- Just leave me along or i will report you to the cops

And with that she stopped texting. Ha i won! "taylor wher are you!" i decided to call him

M-Taylor where are you?

T- I went to pay stay wher you are

M-Taylor why do you sound like a girl 

T-Alright ha Mary this is brittany i took taylor and his phone if you want him back go to that black van over there

I ran to the van and then  someone grabs me and shoves me in the van.