Chapter 20

(Marys POV) 

"So Taylor wanna feed the ducks?" i asked. "yea sure and listen Mary i have something to tell you" he said. "Ok what is it Taylor?"  i asked 

"Mary listen I stayed up for 2 hours writing this and i hope its worth so here i go, She walks in beauty, like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies, and all thats best of dark and bright meet in her aspect and her eyes." he said. I was speechless. He was incredible. He was amazing. On the other hand Cameron is romantic but Taylor is ment for me. I couldnt help it but to hug him,tight.

"Taylor i dont know what to say your amazing." i said. "no you are" and i smiled. He said i was amazing when i said he was. I cant belive this. I know me and Cameron kissed and stuff but Taylor felt right. 

(NEXT DAY)

Its Tuesday and i have to say who i choose. Im going to choose Taylor. Yes Cameron is extremly romantic but thats it. He didnt make jokes all he did was be romantic. I love that about him but Taylor is everything that i look forward to in a guy. 

Today i wanted to look good so i called Nina.She has cool outfits. 

M-Hey Nina 

N-Hey Mary whats up

M-can we video call i need help with an outfit for school

N-sure

(Afetr the call) 

So now im wearing those shirts that kinda look hangy and there is a cats face on it,Pink skinny jeans and grayish boots. I also helped Nina with an outfit and she is wearing a blue knitted type of shirt with the cross sign on it, Blue mixed with white skinny jeans,and black spiky boots.

After i hopped on the bus next do Danielle and she was wearing a white shirt with a gray sweater, a orange scarf, pink heels, pinkish grayish watch, and orange feather earings with some gold hanging from it. We talked and i told her the whole story about everything.I got on the bus and Taylor and Cameron literally trampled me over and said who you choose. 

"Ok guys i dont want any of your feeling to hurt and i love you both but Cameron your so romantic and i love that about you and Taylor your really cool and stuff but i want you to know whatever happens we all will be friends ok?" "ok" the both said. "promise guys i dont want to loose any of you" They both said promise.

"I choose Taylor." When i said that Taylor hugged me but Cameron just walked away. I let go of Taylor and ran up to Cameron and hugged him. "You promised" i said. "yeah i know but we kissed Mary twice did you not feel anything." he said his voice kinda loud.

"of course i did and you know how hard of a decision this is but you need to know i pick Taylor but i wanna be just friends with you like best friends Cameron please." i said. "alright" and he hugged me and tightly.