chapter 2

( cupa Stirling )

Today I had woken up, "I had gotten dressed went to wake up our other little brothers and sisters to eat breakfest" and start our tour of our house.

So after everyone had woken up, "and was dressed in normal clothes we had all let our parents sleep" so me and my three siblings had led our little siblings to the breakfest table And eat our food.

( dax Stirling )

Sister after we are done with this tour, "we will need to go to school or we will be late and you know how Mrs. Miller is when she is mad right?"

( boo Stirling )

"Yeah, that is true."

( cane Stirling )

So after we had finished giving our little siblings a tour of our home, "it was time to take them back home to our parents while me and my three siblings go to school."

After we had put our school uniforms on today, "and left for school."

( Maddy miller )

Before I had started class, "I had saw my students were cutting it so close" and then they had went to there tables.

Then I had started teaching them how to do art, "so far my class was doing good at the beginning until I had stopped in front of the quadruple and they haven't started to color on there paper Yet?" so had pulled the four of them outside to talk to them and see what's wrong.

And then my students, "had asked me if we were in trouble?" so I had told them that they were not in trouble at all.

"I just wanted to see if you all were okay?"

( cupa Stirling )

Yeah we are okay, "we were just thinking what our little siblings were doing at home" that's all.

( shopie Underwood )

When I had finished my picture, "I had went to put it on teacher desk when I had saw something that looked like a doll? But was moving around."

But when I had got it into a corner, "it was about to scream so I had gently picked her up in my hands to calm her down" but that didn't work when it had almost hurt me.

Then the teacher had came back in to our room, "to see me holding my hand."

( Maddy miller )

"Okay what is going on in here?" but when i had saw somebody hiding under the desks i had asked them to come out now! but when i had saw there very sad and scared little faces.

i had calm down, "and asked them to come to me" then i had asked there names.

( lion baker )

my name is lion baker, "my adopted brother sabah william and our adopted sister brittany marie."

so after i had introduce ourselves to the teacher, "mrs. miller had asked us who had bit sophie hand?" then i had had told the teacher that i had hurt her but i never bite anyone.

Then Mrs. Miller had put me into time out, "and think of what I had done."

While her class had free time, "and then she had gently picked up my two siblings to see if she can get them to smile or laugh and cheer up."

But I couldn't really see anything, "because my timeout spot was in a empty glass jar" and when I had been pulled out of the jar.

Mrs. Miller had taken me over to the one thaat I had hurt, "for scaring one of my siblings into a corner."

So after awhile me and Sophie had said that we are sorry to each other, "and then we had heard Mrs. Miller say if this happens again that I will be living with Sophie and her family.