chapter 32

( brittany william )

after i had woken up, "from my nap i had went to eat dinner and go back to sleep."

it was 3:30 in the morning when i had gotten ready for school, "today then i had went to the frontroom to watch some cartoons before my family wakes up."

( lucy william )

when i had woken up, "i had went to get our girls up for school."

so then i had taken poptarts out of the cabinet, "for our girls to eat then i had poured them some milk to drink with there food."

and after everybody had ate there food, "i had drove them to school."

meanwhile at school.

( sabrina william )

okay, "well it looks like we have lunch together today" so after my little sisters had walked into there classroom i had went into mine.

"my classes were art, math, reading and gym."

( michelle william )

"our classes were gym, reading, art and math."

"and our lunch time is at 12:00."

( brittany william )

so while we were at lunch, "our sister sabrina had told us not to pay attention to the bully that is coming to us."

but i didn't listen to my sisters, "then she had picked me up" and game me a hug.

( fiona welsh )

when i had finished my lunch, "i had saw the 3 new kids eating lunch in the back" so then i had went to talk to them to make some friends.

"but the one thing that i hate is when somebody thinks that i am a bully!" it really makes it hard to be friends with people.

then i had gently picked up one of the new kids, "so i can give them hugs" before it was time to go back to our classes.